2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Howe left Bournemouth for Burnley a bigger club at the time, had a disaster abs headed back to little old Bournemouth with his tail between his legs. Ask your self why another bigger club haven’t took a chance on him.

At least silva is backing himself to work at a higher level. Or he would have gone back to Hull or Portugal after Watford.
I'd say because for bigger clubs he hasnt got the CV to attract them, unless the club is a bit clueless.
Just like how the ambitious bigger clubs wouldnt touch a manger who has won 8 games at Watford and that's it.
Anyway I cant see Hull wanting him back, since he took them down.

I'd say because for bigger clubs he hasnt got the CV to attract them, unless the club is a bit clueless.
Just like how the ambitious bigger clubs wouldnt touch a manger who has won 8 games at Watford and that's it.
Anyway I cant see Hull wanting him back, since he took them down.
Didn’t take them down, they were already dead, that’s why the board sold their best player. And loaned niasse & Markovic

The great Eddie Howe, wouldn’t have even got them out of trouble.

We got chinned 3-1 at home because our goalkeeper decided to let a crap free kick go past him at 1-1 when we were looking like we had the momentum to go on and get something from the game. I’m not defending Silva because results haven’t been good enough, but you can’t legislate for one of your players doing that.

True mate. I’m not enjoying Pickford one little bit. He doesn’t inspire confidence - with me anyway.
These are also an amazing side. Their squad and the way they play is very special indeed.

They also hit the bar and Sterling missed two sitters (we had chances too) but there were signs there that we can actually produce something to help us finally get up and running.

Didn’t take them down, they were already dead, that’s why the board sold their best player. And loaned niasse & Markovic

The great Eddie Howe, wouldn’t have even got them out of trouble.
Agree on Howe to be honest, while he might be better then Silva he still isn't what we should be looking at.

Eddie Howe is under no pressure, all he has to do is keep Bournemouth in the premiership and that’s success for them.If he came here he would have targets to meet and I don’t see him managing to meet them. If he didn’t go to Burnley and flop I might have a different opinion. I think he likes the south to much to come up here also.

Status
Not open for further replies.