2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under Moyes we had organisation and grit we had shed loads of it, we lacked quality but still put up a good fight even if we lost.

We now have the exact opposite

We must of had over 300m of talent on the pitch against Sheffield United and they played like it was the first time they had played with each other.

No one wants to admit it, but Moyes is worth a shout here

Incorrect.

Unfortunately despite the good job he did for several years here, he has been found out at other places. His stock is low for a reason.

Besides, never go back. Second spells rarely produce positive outcomes for the player/manager and club.

Incorrect.

Unfortunately despite the good job he did for several years here, he has been found out at other places. His stock is low for a reason.

Besides, never go back. Second spells rarely produce positive outcomes for the player/manager and club.

this,

also as good as moyes was overall, he had some dark dark days as manager

terrific over the 10 years he was here, but some of the spells we had under him he was so lucky it was kenwright in charge at the time and not moshiri ( or someone else )

anyone remember the away game against Bolton ( 0-2 and sturridge scored I think ) probably the worst ever game I can remember that

We'd have played better against them than against Villa, Bournemouth and Sheff Utd. Thats the way we are and how we've been for years.
So as long as Spurs carry on being sh##e, it's okay to be sh##e, also? As that's the only logic I can derive from your 5th (now 7th) to 14th post!

Incorrect.

Definitely agree that the qualities we had with Moyes are required but not Moyes himself. He showed in his subsequent jobs that he can't handle pressure of big expectations, he can't handle big talents and attackers and their personalities, and also he needs 5 years of ups and downs which nobody gives any more. He built a team and took a while to get there

It is bizarre how little we play through the middle, it simply must come from him. We seem totally bereft of ideas except for give it to Coleman/Digne to cross it in. It doesn’t help that our strikers movement is virtually non existent, but still the one dimensional tactics are painfully easy to defend against. We should have the quality to play through teams occasionally, but we never even try.
NOT when we have DCL down the middle. Richarlison, Bernard and Sigurdsson avoid him like a plague. They know he will lose it, he hasn't a brain cell to make an intelligent run and even if he ever did, he wouldn't finish as he is 1) the worst finisher in the squad 2) too afraid of upsetting the other team by scoring.

Mourinho will never manage Everton. He is a very bad fit too.

You don't know that, we have a good 'project' and have money, it's not out of the question, he's had all the clubs above us nearly. A bad fit if you don't like to win things. You have zero and I mean zero clue of what fit he would be, any manager is a risk, for all you know he could see us as Chelsea when he first took over. Foolish just to dismiss out of hand that which you have zero knowledge of.

You don't know that, we have a good 'project' and have money, it's not out of the question, he's had all the clubs above us nearly. A bad fit if you don't like to win things. You have zero and I mean zero clue of what fit he would be, any manager is a risk, for all you know he could see us as Chelsea when he first took over. Foolish just to dismiss out of hand that which you have zero knowledge of.
You have no knowledge of it either though? And yet you're happy to call people lunatics for having a different opinion to you. Personally I don't think he'd be a good fit, and I see precious little evidence that we have a good project here either to be honest.

You have no knowledge of it either though? And yet you're happy to call people lunatics for having a different opinion to you. Personally I don't think he'd be a good fit, and I see precious little evidence that we have a good project here either to be honest.

But I'm not stating a definite, nobody knows how he would do but I do know he wins things. Don't get me wrong his demeanour and the way he has gotten a bit moody concerns me but for the chance at some silver I would like to try and go for an elite manager, to say he is yesterdays man is daft. I'm calling people lunatics for turning their noses up at the most succesfull manager apart from Fergie yet chuck Arteta or Howe around, can you see the lunacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.