2019/20 Cenk Tosun

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are too soft as a club with the duds lurking around - people slated Koeman's treatment of Niasse but I would rather do that and send a message to the leeches sat doing nothing that they aint wanted than keep putting them in the matchday squad and it being all smiles on the training ground.

Thankfully should Bolasie leave on a permanent move next season it'll leave just Besic, Tosun, DCL and Sandro as the last of the wasters as Martina and Niasse's contracts expire so I believe.
I think they would get at least£15M for one of those ‘ wasters’ seeing you’ve put DCL among them.

I think they would get at least£15M for one of those ‘ wasters’ seeing you’ve put DCL among them.

Possibly by a club with more money than sense like a Bournemouth - baffles me why we haven't cashed in.

Lads useless yet would look good on the accounts £12-15 million would be a good profit on the £3 million or so we paid for him

But the longer we wait, the less impact the hit makes to our accounts.

With the way player amortisation works anyway.

I do question whether this fella will ever score another goal.
Amortisation is just an accountancy tool to spread cost and devaluation. The money has still been spent, and while the losses on the book value reduce, we are missing out on resale whilst still paying a large salary

Amortisation is just an accountancy tool to spread cost and devaluation. The money has still been spent, and while the losses on the book value reduce, we are missing out on resale whilst still paying a large salary

Tosun will cost us around 45m over the length of his contract, the majority of that money is gone.

Aint nobody saying dont sell him, we have tried for the last 12months.

We are too soft as a club with the duds lurking around - people slated Koeman's treatment of Niasse but I would rather do that and send a message to the leeches sat doing nothing that they aint wanted than keep putting them in the matchday squad and it being all smiles on the training ground.

Thankfully should Bolasie leave on a permanent move next season it'll leave just Besic, Tosun, DCL and Sandro as the last of the wasters as Martina and Niasse's contracts expire so I believe.

The problem is though mate, what did Koeman's treatment of Niasse achieve? The solution to this problem, is better recruitment, and avoiding giving out big contracts for players you are not 100% sure of.

Tosun will cost us around 45m over the length of his contract, the majority of that money is gone.

45m!!! Makes me weep. Such a terrible period for the club. So much wasted. Makes me think that we have done reasonably well last year given the way we have squandered our money. At least Brand is running a tighter ship.

surely you can see why ive been mainly negative over this club for the last few years ..

we have behaved appalingly when going about business and raising fans expectations needlessly

Status
Not open for further replies.