2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
United have done plenty of panicking in the post Ferguson years.

Fortunes thrown at average players and overrated mercenaries.....going through managers at a rate of about one every season and a quarter :)

If this mediocre form continues into the autumn they will likely chop the ex Cardiff City manager in charge now :)

Just like us then, you can see the problem.

I can see the inbetween mate, I am seeing polls for new manager, how long should we give him. It is toe curling. We played awful & got beat, move on. If the run becomes weeks/months then that should cause concern. A weekend that has seen Man Utd & Spurs lose home should show that perspective is needed, teams find the feet after a few weeks. Only Liverpool & City have looked good so far, just happen to be the best 2 sides in the league. I am no different, I want to see us compete & win pots but this after 3 games is mind blowing...... just my opinion though just like that is theirs
We lost the first two games of the 84/85 season so you have a point.
Let's kid ourselves all is well.

Just like us then, you can see the problem.

Not really. Do you really think hes a long term man utd manager? Why drag it out if someones clearly not up to the job.
Im not saying silva is or isnt. Nobody really knows as we have taken a punt on someone with no track record. At the moment we can only comment on what we are seeing.

We lost the first two games of the 84/85 season so you have a point.
Let's kid ourselves all is well.
Not kidding myself mate, not too down, not too ecstatic either. team might have gone top on Friday night. It didn't so a big performance is much needed against wolves to get some fans back onside. I aint oblivious to any problems but i aint thinking its that serious to want him out but each to their own

Doesent come across as a great man manager.

The mentality is wrong aswell.
Players come here for the money, rather then fighting for the team.

He's actually man managed Schneiderlin back into some reasonable/good performances, and the pick up after the break last season was excellent coaching and man management. So as usual you are talking through your agenda driven ass.

Not really. Do you really think hes a long term man utd manager? Why drag it out if someones clearly not up to the job.
Im not saying silva is or isnt. Nobody really knows as we have taken a punt on someone with no track record. At the moment we can only comment on what we are seeing.

I think Utd lost their identity and needed a reboot of getting back to their traditional values, Solskjaer is giving them back that, young players, home grown or plucked from obscurity, mixed in with a bit of star dust, you can see the process.

If I was Utd I’d be happier then I have been since Ferguson left. will he win titles I doubt it, but he will build the bottom floor of the house and reidentfy the club.

Utd need that at the moment in my opinion.

Silva is a good manager of that I’m convinced, I’m pretty sure he’s been handed another raw squad after the window, loosing parts he developed from last year, based on last year he will improve all those players and results will come.

We struggle with teams who play with 10 men behind the ball, that’s what happened Fri, it’s something we have to aim to progress on.

Watch us beat teams who play openly.

Status
Not open for further replies.