2019/20 Marco Silva

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in a similar spot to Koeman at the start of Koeman's second year. We have a solid set up at the back but we are not opening up and taking the risks needed to create consistent chances. The question becomes can Silva find a way to open up the attack without sacrificing the defensive solidity that we used to build our good form at the end of last year. It's a big challenge for him and it will probably require that he trusts the new players to do something.

how do you know that? the knee jerk is embarrassing
I haven't read the original post but will take a guess the reference is our result against Villa.
No knee jerk at all, a valid point in my opinion. Even for a pessimist like me, I believed we could and should have got three points. The fact we didn't added to the piss poor performance from players only goes to show we're not progressing. Sitting here now and seeing Palace and Newcastle win adds to the misery.

I haven't read the original post but will take a guess the reference is our result against Villa.
No knee jerk at all, a valid point in my opinion. Even for a pessimist like me, I believed we could and should have got three points. The fact we didn't added to the piss poor performance from players only goes to show we're not progressing. Sitting here now and seeing Palace and Newcastle win adds to the misery.

Weird isn’t it, people see Palace and Newcastle winning, no one sees Utd and Spurs loosing.

I’d liken us the latter as opposed to former.

Big clubs don’t panic.

We will but the knee jerking after 3 games is awful. So spurs lose “at home to Newcastle side they should be beating “SHOULD” wonder if they will call to sack Poch? - nope

Ha. There is just no comparison at all.
One has done a great job making his team genuine contenders for major trophies. The other hasnt ever done anything in football management and his team currently looks flat as a pancake.
I dont really see that many people on here calling for him to be sacked.
The team is struggling to put a decent performance together. Why can people not express their concens on a Everton forum about that.
Bizare.

Weird isn’t it, people see Palace and Newcastle winning, no one sees Utd and Spurs loosing.

Big clubs don’t panic.
They will make top 6 at worst that's why.

We can't afford another season without Europe

Of course not. It’s not one extreme to the other. I hate it when people can’t see the in between.
I can see the inbetween mate, I am seeing polls for new manager, how long should we give him. It is toe curling. We played awful & got beat, move on. If the run becomes weeks/months then that should cause concern. A weekend that has seen Man Utd & Spurs lose home should show that perspective is needed, teams find the feet after a few weeks. Only Liverpool & City have looked good so far, just happen to be the best 2 sides in the league. I am no different, I want to see us compete & win pots but this after 3 games is mind blowing...... just my opinion though just like that is theirs

Big clubs don’t panic.

United have done plenty of panicking in the post Ferguson years.

Fortunes thrown at average players and overrated mercenaries.....going through managers at a rate of about one every season and a quarter :)

If this mediocre form continues into the autumn they will likely chop the ex Cardiff City manager in charge now :)

What is knee jerk about being beaten by Villa and just beating a poor Watford side, and Villa will struggle, so stop with the oh look at me knee jerk statement, do you use bedwetters as well?Grown up.
bedwetters? you are having a meltdown on a forum & you tell me to grow up?

Doesent come across as a great man manager.

The mentality is wrong aswell.
Players come here for the money, rather then fighting for the team.

United have done plenty of panicking in the post Ferguson years.

Fortunes thrown at average players and overrated mercenaries.....going through managers at a rate of about one every season and a quarter :)

If this mediocre form continues into the autumn they will likely chop the ex Cardiff City manager in charge now :)

100% you can already feel the panic. He's gone before xmas i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.