2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero gets subbed off after scoring within 50 mins … still not good enough to warrant being on the pitch..

...that’s interesting. He looked a bit overweight that day, but his enthusiasm virtually won the game for his country. He won’t have the riches of DCL, but for that 90mins the game meant more to him and it showed.
A wise old egg once told me that he likes players who play the game as if it matters to them

What does this even mean??????

You back on the booze, Frank

what im saying is big bad dom hasn't scored in 10 games , and he was pretty useless goals wise last season, yet the board didn't even think to bring in an experienced , reliable goal getter to work alongside him and kean, they actually handed him the number 9 shirt?!

we are prepared to wait seasons for goals wheras man city don't even wait an hour.

The lad cost 1.5 mil and is only 22, Should he be leading the lines for a club chasing top 6? Absolutely not but that isn't his fault is it, He's a mixed bag at the minute but he has his uses, Don't know why people go on like he's some sort of Niasse, He was a major factor for our good spell towards the end of the season last year.

WHEN he
Keep thinking it will just click for this lad and he'll kick on.

I think he could do with more aggression in his game.

I agree, I dont think hes a million miles away, certainly not as far as his haters think.

Its 50/50 at this point, he has the tools, its whether he gets enough time to put it together and also if he even has it to put together.

Status
Not open for further replies.