January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of you REALLY want to bring in someone to sit on the bench behind Kean, don't you?
Can I ask you a serious question
Do you think at 19 yrs of age the Moise Kean is ready both mentally and physically to play 40 plus games in his first season in the the Premier League.
Another serious question
Given his goalscoring record ( I’m sure you have his minutes to goals stat ) do you think Dominic Calvert Lewis is adequate backup for a side aiming for top 6

We should have gone for Dzeko. He would have been great for 1-2 seasons while Keane got up to speed and we decided what to do with DCL. Too late now.

Do you think at 19 yrs of age the Moise Kean is ready both mentally and physically to play 40 plus games in his first season in the the Premier League.
Another serious question
Given his goalscoring record ( I’m sure you have his minutes to goals stat ) do you think Dominic Calvert Lewis is adequate backup for a side aiming for top 6

We almost came Top 6 last season without having a high scoring striker so I think Kean, DCL and Richarlison is perfectly fine when the other forwards score goals (their job).

Who would be available in January that would fulfil the role you’re wanting?

We almost came Top 6 last season without having a high scoring striker so I think Kean, DCL and Richarlison is perfectly fine when the other forwards score goals (their job).

Who would be available in January that would fulfil the role you’re wanting?
I’ve no idea
However the original point made by @CRIMHEAD was lads wanting to sign a striker to sit on the bench behind Kean
My point was there is some validity in signing another striker ( assuming we shift Naisse and Tosun ) as Kean cannot be expected to play 40 plus games this season and DCL is not good enough
Ricarlison is more effective on the wing although I’d prefer him on the left but that would mean dropping Bernard who I think is excellent and provides a great partnership with Digne and I can see him feeding Kean with plenty of chances

Another serious question

I wonder what Shane Long is up to these days ?

Can we close this thread for a few months at least please mods so these kids can concentrate on the football matches Everton are partaking in?

If not then can we have an ‘ignore thread’ option?

If not then sorry @milks you’ll have to go on the ignore list as you are the thread originator.

Can we close this thread for a few months at least please mods so these kids can concentrate on the football matches Everton are partaking in?

If not then can we have an ‘ignore thread’ option?

If not then sorry @milks you’ll have to go on the ignore list as you are the thread originator.

Are you seriously suggesting you can’t help yourself from opening a thread without help?

Status
Not open for further replies.