Flags

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot wont like it, but just don’t wave the flag on your seat!

More and more kids are buying season tickets and we need to make it fun for them, create an atmosphere and help Everton win

We are a strange bunch moan about the atmosphere, moan about people trying to improve it. Look at the end of the day the atmosphere helps the team, look what happened towards the end of the season, drawing against the RS, beating Arsenal, Chelsea and Man United if it gets us better results at home who cares? We're not like to divvies over the park who have to prove our credentials as fans we're all Blues all go through the manic depression of supporting Everton, we should be uniting rather than arguing over this I'm a bigger blue BS.

Once again so much of negativity, moaning and excuses. Some of you clearly don't get NSNO. We should try to do everything possible to help the team. Love the idea.

Well 1 of them was my lad who's 15 so if it's all the same with you I would prefer him to behave as a 15 Yr old and not a 19 Yr old.
As for getting behind the team he went to Switzerland and Germany pre season and goes to as many aways as I will allow him.
Good on him. Fully behind the efforts being made. The players have said it has a positive effect. Can't see why you can't have a few pints then wave the flag and if you don't want to give it to a kid near you

The players are really buying into an improved atmosphere at Goodison lately, they certainly won't give a [Poor language removed] what Kopites say about flags in the ground!

If it gives them a little boost then play on I say.

But I am in the top balc so presume I wont have a flag anyway:)

FFS I despair - plastic flags to wave on every seat! If this is the way forward I’ll be stopping going soon after 40 odd years of unwavering support - imagine what whoppers will be in attendance once we move to the new stadium. Football is officially finished!
Leave it on the seat if you're that bothered

Cringe. There is no need at all to have to wave these flags. Now we won’t get a good view of the team coming out to roar them on.

Something teams like Chelsea would do who don’t have proper fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.