2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. It's strange to me when people talk about how we should have signed Lozano instead when he's older, more expensive and completely unproven in a league that Jozy Altidore didn't score 25 goals in. He could be better but it is far from a guarantee that he's even decent. Iwobi has just as much upside with half the question marks.

In my opinion and I'm not about the stats but iwobi has good solid stats for a 23year old and going by whenever I've seen him live he always makes things happen, he's direct and has some tricks, he's getting to the age when you would expect the improvements in his decision making to start to show.

In my opinion and I'm not about the stats but iwobi has good solid stats for a 23year old and going by whenever I've seen him live he always makes things happen, he's direct and has some tricks, he's getting to the age when you would expect the improvements in his decision making to start to show.
Agreed. But slightly better decision making is all that separates him from double digit assists potentially. We need that guy.

Agreed. But slightly better decision making is all that separates him from double digit assists potentially. We need that guy.

I think he can be that guy, he's a lot of top flight gamed and international experience now, he's hitting the age you expect them to step up or fade away and I think Iwobi has too much about him to fade away. Dunno why it's become cool to write players off before giving them a chance.

I think he can be that guy, he's a lot of top flight gamed and international experience now, he's hitting the age you expect them to step up or fade away and I think Iwobi has too much about him to fade away. Dunno why it's become cool to write players off before giving them a chance.
Yeah I'm hoping he comes in and does like Richarlison last year on his debut. He went from doubted to loved in about an hour.

We are clearly in the market for players with raw potential, buying players of big potential and developing those players, we arent buying who are the big thing, we are buying players who could be the next big thing, Kean, Gbmin, Iwobi, thats were our big investment has gone, the might seem a bit underwhelming currently but we have a plan and patience required. So the zero pint in making a concrete judgement on anything buty potential at the moment, they arent the players they are going to be.

Like a young bolasie?

Pleasing as I want pace, power and movement across our frontline. Give the opposition plenty to think about and ease the burden on the defence. Hopefully we'll start putting our chances away.
Yes mate got much more height and muscle. Just what i like in a man too

Status
Not open for further replies.