Match Thread Crystal Palace 0-0 Everton, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Spurs v Aston Villa yesterday too. Mark my words...we will struggle to beat Villa never mind Spurs.

They did well against a below-par Spurs (until Eriksen came on) and were more organised than I expected. But a lot of teams will struggle to beat a team who play 11 behind the ball and have very little ambition to go and score. There have been countless teams over the years who have done that, not least Everton in the early Moyes years! I'll be interested to see Villa a) at home and b) when they've gone behind in games.

They did well against a below-par Spurs (until Eriksen came on) and were more organised than I expected. But a lot of teams will struggle to beat a team who play 11 behind the ball and have very little ambition to go and score. There have been countless teams over the years who have done that, not least Everton in the early Moyes years! I'll be interested to see Villa a) at home and b) when they've gone behind in games.

I think we play Villa in a couple of weeks or so. It’ll make for an interesting game.

Looks like City and the RS are light years ahead of anyone else though.

Did you see that ludicrous display yesterday evening at 3pm?

What was Silva thinking starting Sigurdsson in the number 10 spot this season?

The thing about Sigurdsson is, he always tries to shoot on sight instead of feeding the ball to the striker!

Yeah it is true. He always takes the shot on and its always straight at the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.