Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't want him but I will get behind him as per usual. It just leaves a bitter taste when things are said like 'they needed funds' and 'they don't need him'. I ask they why on earth is he deemed good enough for Everton ?

I must admit that I think this is a very poor signing. I think in 2 years time when Silva has gone we will be lumbered with him ala Bolasie, Tosun and Walcott.

I’ll give him a chance though.

Honestly this is a good buy and hope he goes on to shut up all his doubters. He's young and got time to grow. Some of the people on here honestly perplex me with the bed wetting. We have a director of football that has shown us he can spot excellent players for us. We gotta trust it and its better to spend money on a young player like Iwobi than a Zaha.

Made up with this, young, versatile, homegrown. Played rather consistently for a European side and didn't look out of place while he was cutting his teeth. Not an instant starter like other signings could have been, but can definitely work his way in the side. The challenge is on you now Alex, make yourself a true toffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.