Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just to show you by what I meant when I said he always offered us something when he was on the pitch and did more for us than Ozil and Mkhi did. Was one of our better players last season and would have loved to see him only play for us.

I'm actually very impressed from what Ive read and watched of him tonight. I always him down as just a pretty average player but I'm looking forward to seeing him play now.

All doubters might be proved pleasantley wrong about this guy! Some arsenal fans are split some say he was showing signs of coming on and would have to see him progress!

I'm actually very impressed from what Ive read and watched of him tonight. I always him down as just a pretty average player but I'm looking forward to seeing him play now.
And remember we only missed out on top 4 by 1 point and the whole reason cause of our crap defence. He made a huge impact for a team competing for top 4 and will make a huge impact for you guys.

Also remember that our team has WC winning Ozil in it and Mkhi who people used to rate quite highly. Iwobi had a better contribution in this team and did more for us than those two. You're not getting a crap player ffs. He's not Messi but he's not crap!

And remember we only missed out on top 4 by 1 point and the whole reason cause of our crap defence. He made a huge impact for a team competing for top 4 and will make a huge impact for you guys.

If he plays wide left then he's gonna be linking with Lucas Digne too, who is probably better than anyone who played left back for Arsenal last year.

Do you reckon he is more of a threat in the middle though?

It is really strange that you guys didn't buy any new defenders except Luiz who isn't exactly the first name that I think of when I look for someone to not make errors. I don't think selling Iwobi and sticking Pepe in is going to do enough to overcome what is really a poor backline.

I guess you got Tierney too but I think Kolasinac is ok. CB is the problem.

Good mate. Arsenal season ticket holder. Who by the way flew from ireland to london every second weekend for last 20 years ( surely means something!! ) says this lad is 100% honest. 100% effort but didnt develop last 2 years. However he could and if he did would be a top player. Time will tell. Iwobi is a blue now and so he will get my support now and in the future if he gives 100% effort. Lets hope he pushes bernard amd richie for a place

How genuine do we think Marco's comments in that article are? Was he really a key target or do we think there might be a little bit of damage control going on there to soften the backlash from fans eager to see Zaha?

Just to show you by what I meant when I said he always offered us something when he was on the pitch and did more for us than Ozil and Mkhi did. Was one of our better players last season and would have loved to see him only play for us.

It’s funny how many of your supporters are glad to see the back of him. Homegrown player having come through your academy, great work ethic and works hard for the team. You’d think your support would recognise this like you. I’m hoping your loss is very much our gain.

Status
Not open for further replies.