• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF:

We somehow get Zaha over the line tomorrow, a CB and a CM, we will have, on paper, one of the best squads in the premier league. Surely, the best transfer window ever. If we can translate that into performances and results, some consistency and confidence during a relatively easy start........maybe, just maybe we will have our best PL season. Am I being over confident here? We have gone from the C. Martina's of this world to buying World Cup winning players as COVER for other positions?
Utterly deluded. If we get Zaha and a top end centre half in we will finish 7th/8th - 6th if we excel and one of the top 6 fail dismally.
If we fail to get a classy centre half in and the 19yo struggles which is big odds on we could easily finish 9/10/11th.

The spread firms have us getting the exact same points as last season.

They live and die by their analysis of this sort of stuff so is probably the most accurate guide.

What’s with these jarg adverts on here lately
Totally @Groucho these adds are massively annoying using a phone mate. Sort it out GOT
@mods I don’t know where to post this but there’s some dodgy ad that fills my screen on every page. Can’t close it and it’s on every thread I go on.

View attachment 64578
Same here, making it unreadable
I think this may be one for @GrandOldTeam

Last edited:

Evidence please. Mate we often used to exchange views in Barkley. I never saw you make one positive post about him. You may have done before I joined the forum, but not since. When he played well you just stayed out of his thread.

That’s just not true and if I was any good at using technology I would check your previous statement and find my posts regarding Barkley. Also how is the world class talent doing since he left us?

Status
Not open for further replies.