Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Suddenly all the jarg rumours from sky and various rags are being taken for gospel.

Just wait and see what happens as guessing nearly everything linked atm is pure bs

The iwobi one has been backed up by the head of BBC sport who broke the McCarthy deal by the looks of it.

We scouted Gbamin for a year. Negotiated for Kean for months. Worked on Gomes deal from the seasons end. Delph on the radar since March. Meticulous planning.

And now we are staggering about grabbing at players like a supermarket trolley dash. Like it’s ten to two in the Paradox.

Calm it down Marcel.
or at last thats how the tabloids portray us,

Aye

Throwing in a bid for Iwobi will really show the Heirarchy at Palace we aren't messing around. That'll get them panicking.
Zaha isn't coming. We've left it too late for Palace to replace him, and they think he's the difference between them staying up and going down. It's worth at least ~100m to them to stay in the premier league, given the prize money associated with being in the prem next season and the seasons thereafter.

We scouted Gbamin for a year. Negotiated for Kean for months. Worked on Gomes deal from the seasons end. Delph on the radar since March. Meticulous planning.

And now we are staggering about grabbing at players like a supermarket trolley dash. Like it’s ten to two in the Paradox.

Calm it down Marcel.

Issue could just be we are moved onto Plan B. Lets assume its all true firstly, Brands might have felt he wants to give as much chance as possible to land Plan A... But (again if true) we shouldn't be leaving plan B this late.

Not your just making stuff up, used to skate Barkley but would give him praise when he played well, I don’t have an agenda I just have an opinion. I’m not stibborn enough to skate a player that is good just because I used to slate him before.
Evidence please. Mate we often used to exchange views in Barkley. I never saw you make one positive post about him. You may have done before I joined the forum, but not since. When he played well you just stayed out of his thread.

Zaha isn't coming. We've left it too late for Palace to replace him, and they think he's the difference between them staying up and going down. It's worth at least ~100m to them to stay in the premier league, given the prize money associated with being in the prem next season and the seasons thereafter.

palace can buy iwobi and get bolasie/mirallas too.

In the eyes of some Marcel has suddenly gone from being a cool, calm and in control God to some sort of crack head phoning every club asking for players like he’s searching for anything he can get his hands on.
“Arsenal - hi it’s marcel. Got any players? What about welbeck? Oh, he’s moved on. Iwobi then? £30m? I’ll call you back.” “Man Utd - it’s Marcel. Jones? Smalling? Rojo? I’ll take anything”.

He’s got this. Chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.