Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Difference is Bernard is skillful and does alot for other players. Iwobi is a bit like DCL, runs down blind allies and never looks like he fully has control of the ball. His all round play is so average, his level of output in terms of stats is actually susprising.
Iwobi is very good on the ball, especially compared to DCL ffs. DCL has no ball control whatsoever

I wonder if the football writers for the UK newspapers that seem to constantly makeup transfer news are offended that the Twitter trolls are cutting into their business?

Sure wait until he plays for a team where defence is more of a priority.
He plays with clowns. Save them blushes often.

Always plays a good game when he dons the oranje.
Looks the goods next to VVD and De Ligt.

Agree to disagree aye.

Fair enough mate, think we have enough roumors to occupy us at the minute anyway lol

Suddenly all the jarg rumours from sky and various rags are being taken for gospel.

Just wait and see what happens as guessing nearly everything linked atm is pure bs

Not jarg when they're coming from Simon Stone or Ornstein who a couple of the most reliable journalists for transfers.

We scouted Gbamin for a year. Negotiated for Kean for months. Worked on Gomes deal from the seasons end. Delph on the radar since March. Meticulous planning.

And now we are staggering about grabbing at players like a supermarket trolley dash. Like it’s ten to two in the Paradox.

Calm it down Marcel.

Difference is Bernard is skillful and does alot for other players. Iwobi is a bit like DCL, runs down blind allies and never looks like he fully has control of the ball. His all round play is so average, his level of output in terms of stats is actually susprising.
Iwobi is genuinely an intelligent player and has great dribbling ability. Have you actually watched him?

I wonder if the football writers for the UK newspapers that seem to constantly makeup transfer news are offended that the Twitter trolls are cutting into their business?

Like most other things in journalism these days, they'll probably be relieved at not even having to think up ideas any more as there's an army of idiots out there doing it for free.

We scouted Gbamin for a year. Negotiated for Kean for months. Worked on Gomes deal from the seasons end. Delph on the radar since March. Meticulous planning.

And now we are staggering about grabbing at players like a supermarket trolley dash. Like it’s ten to two in the Paradox.

Calm it down Marcel.
I am completely happy with the business we've done so far. And I do trust that Brands knows what he's doing.

But I do have to question why certain things have been left so late.

Status
Not open for further replies.