Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
totally un-sauced but perhaps the scenario is that the Mosh told Brands he had XXM to spend on players of his choice but that the Mosh also wanted a big name signing to be funded separately. That would explain the pursuit of Zaha which does not seem like a typical Marcel type of transfer. As to the Mosh's motives, maybe a Top Four finish sees USM Bramley Dock become a reality.
All points to one hell of a day tomorrow for the club - and real excitement for all of us.

My first thoughts were lozano and Malcolm but no one knows lozano better than brands so he must have doubts that he can adapt to the premiership and ziyech there seems no interest from anyone be it England Italy Germany .zaha is proven in this league and probably won't have the defensive responsibilities he had with palace .
Of course he's overpriced but if Silva and brands see him as the difference between us having a go at the top four or not then it's there call
Agree on lozano but ziyech could play anywhere imo.
but yeh, just gotta go with it

I used to mock my Red mates saying they had so many players they did not know half of them. Marco will need time and lots of it to bed these in. He won't get time of course, at least not on this site anyway.

IF:

We somehow get Zaha over the line tomorrow, a CB and a CM, we will have, on paper, one of the best squads in the premier league. Surely, the best transfer window ever. If we can translate that into performances and results, some consistency and confidence during a relatively easy start........maybe, just maybe we will have our best PL season. Am I being over confident here? We have gone from the C. Martina's of this world to buying World Cup winning players as COVER for other positions?

Wev'e seen all these signings coming a week before, but still no idea which centre back we'll be signing tomorrow ?o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.