Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so you're completely aware, you've fooled absolutely nobody on here.

Carry on by all means but I thought I'd be nice and tell you that what you're doing is a complete waste of time.

But spread firms Tubes, everyone knows football is played on data analysis

We’ve been in this position before and tried to fight the tide when moneyed clubs have chased our prized asserts... the difference here is no one can accuse us of low-balling Palace. We’ve put in good bids and if they had agreed a fair fee earlier he could of gone on good terms leaving them plenty of time to source a replacement.

Utterly deluded. If we get Zaha and a top end centre half in we will finish 7th/8th - 6th if we excel and one of the top 6 fail dismally.
If we fail to get a classy centre half in and the 19yo struggles which is big odds on we could easily finish 9/10/11th.

No way we finish 11th remember our time around Christmas where we couldn’t win a game, we still floated around 9th

So deadline day is all about Zaha then?
Make or break for Brands!
Tbh I already rate Brands work this window a 6/7 out of 10. We've offloaded fringe players with potentially more going out and brought in exciting and what we would expect to be better players. Whole squad is starting to have depth and competition for starting spots. Zaha and a CB tomorrow and it's probably one of the best windows we've had.

We’ve been in this position before and tried to fight the tide when moneyed clubs have chased our prized asserts... the difference here is no one can accuse us of low-balling Palace. We’ve put in good bids and if they had agreed a fair fee earlier he could of gone on good terms leaving them plenty of time to source a replacement.

Parish is genuinely shooting Palace in the foot at the moment with his refusal to budge and moving the goal posts. Our last bid - £70m + two players, is worth more than the valuation they've set. He's moved the goal posts. Hence Zaha's request.

He's been stupid and costing his side. I get it. I really do. Because frankly I'd probably want our team to do the same. But it's evident that they aren't going to get close to that from anywhere else.

Yes, I get that begs the question why should we go to it, but the player is willing to move, he's an excellent player, and unfortunately (and this I'm not happy with) we seem to have left ourselves with little alternative now.

We are all in... no doubt about it. I have been worried about the fee but the reality is that it is surely better to pay £80m for a great player at the top of your wish list than throw £40m at a panic buy.

I like many thought the window 2 years ago when we took Rooney, Sigy, Pickford and about 6 other number 10's was the most exciting window in years - it was utter gash. 8th - needed Fat Sam to sort us out defensively.

Last summers window. Whooo, Portuguese manager, some Brazilians, Barcelona players etc - Yes. Lovely football and guaranteed progess, Err utter dross, 8th place. We won a few end of season games when nothing mattered.

This summer I honestly am totally underwhelmed. A 19 kid who should have a bright future but surely not at that age.
No centre halfs and we sold our best centre mid.

Status
Not open for further replies.