Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pessimist in me baulks at Raiola's involvement in procedings , the optomist in me tells me Brands got this.

The outline deal was for 50k a week with £500 per goal scored, now Raiola is in Liverpool it is for 350k with £5 million per goal. And a free country manor house. And a speed boat. And enough dancing girls to create Cheshire's own Moulin Rouge.

Hope you are right.

As they say "pen to paper" "holding the shirt"
Maybe his dad wants 3 tractors this time , who knows.

His dad isn't involved, and I doubt he ever has been in his career.

We aren't going to report an agreement with Juve to the press unless we have one. Juventus arent a factor in this any more (much less a tractor).

If his agent is at FF today, then stuff is getting done. Relax.

Quite a few concerned on here tonight.

And quite a few trying not to be concerned.

Also some overly not concerned.

Respected journalists telling us for days its all agreed subject to & pending a medical.

So in this absolutely crazy world of footie transfers there is obviously something holding things up. You could tell that by Marco's interview earlier. Sticking with the club & board trying to make things happen.

The pessimist in me baulks at Raiola's involvement in procedings , the optomist in me tells me Brands got this.

My guess is there is some sort of buy back or similar clause and Juve have moved the goal posts at the last minute.
Either way it needs sorting pronto , I wouldnt like to see this fall through and be scrambling round in the final days til thursday.
Our present forward are woeful.

Watch out - you’ll be accused of being an RS for adding a bit of realism.

His dad isn't involved, and I doubt he ever has been in his career.

We aren't going to report an agreement with Juve to the press unless we have one. Juventus arent a factor in this any more (much less a tractor).

If his agent is at FF today, then stuff is getting done. Relax.
Oh I'm well chilled baby.
I'm just pointing the obvious that something is not quite right at the moment.
But i do however remain optimisitic.

Status
Not open for further replies.