Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few concerned on here tonight.

And quite a few trying not to be concerned.

Also some overly not concerned.

Respected journalists telling us for days its all agreed subject to & pending a medical.

So in this absolutely crazy world of footie transfers there is obviously something holding things up. You could tell that by Marco's interview earlier. Sticking with the club & board trying to make things happen.

The pessimist in me baulks at Raiola's involvement in procedings , the optomist in me tells me Brands got this.

My guess is there is some sort of buy back or similar clause and Juve have moved the goal posts at the last minute.
Either way it needs sorting pronto , I wouldnt like to see this fall through and be scrambling round in the final days til thursday.
Our present forward are woeful.

Quite a few concerned on here tonight.

And quite a few trying not to be concerned.

Also some overly not concerned.

Respected journalists telling us for days its all agreed subject to & pending a medical.

So in this absolutely crazy world of footie transfers there is obviously something holding things up. You could tell that by Marco's interview earlier. Sticking with the club & board trying to make things happen.

The pessimist in me baulks at Raiola's involvement in procedings , the optomist in me tells me Brands got this.

My guess is there is some sort of buy back or similar clause and Juve have moved the goal posts at the last minute.
Either way it needs sorting pronto , I wouldnt like to see this fall through and be scrambling round in the final days til thursday.
Our present forward are woeful.

But we aren't even talking about a medical until Juve agree. It's done.

The lad's just got a few days off and we aren't party to his schedule.

Why does there have to be a hold up.
The lad have asked to delay his flight so he can sort his stuff out? Hes moving country.
Nothing to suggwst there is a problem.

...I remember Deadline Day a number of years ago when Niasse arrived at FF with not long to go before the window shut, he left without signing. Everybody panicked but good old Oumar came back and completed the deal with 30mins to spare.

I have no idea what’s going on with Kean, but i think it’s very likely he’ll sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.