Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
The absolute guff some of you spout. It might be done today, it might be done tomorrow. Everything points to it actually being done so why don’t people accept the facts and just calm down a little bit.

If I hear “yeah but it’s Everton” one more time I’m actually going to break.

The absolute guff some of you spout. It might be done today, it might be done tomorrow. Everything points to it actually being done so why don’t people accept the facts and just calm down a little bit.

If I hear “yeah but it’s Everton” one more time I’m actually going to break.

It’s almost like some of the pant wetters want deals to break down just so they have something else to slag the club over

I heard he's in Chris's Chippy on Rose Lane. Wanted to see if it was as good as rumoured before he committed.

You think I'm lying? Cod and chips and a battered sausage for the walk home.

ITK me.

it'll get done eventually but wouldnt be surprised if Raiola tries to get him better wages after seeing our toothless our attack is haha

Inappropriate Language
We are a fan base conditioned into pessimism and cynicism by 25 years of [Poor language removed]. This is the burden Marcel and Marco need to try to alleviate. Marco does not help because like Mourinho, Conte and others he wears his heart on his sleeve and always sees something to complain about. Thankfully the key deal maker is a typical tough, stoic, resilient Dutch high-achiever. I am staying calm because I know Brands is staying calm.

It’s almost like some of the pant wetters want deals to break down just so they have something else to [Poor language removed] the club over
They absolutely do though. So they can win some weird internet points on negativity. I genuinely don’t understand why some people follow the team or sport if it provides so little entertainment to them.

Ever thought that the reason were able to even get close to bringing Kean in is because he gets games with us?
Of course but I have never changed my opinion, ideally you need three strikers of different types capable of starting/coming off the bench but it doesn't look that will happen. So we might have to make do with Tosun and or Richarlison going there if we need another option.

Status
Not open for further replies.