Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A marked difference in the way we do things these days, long may it continue! Compare the unveiling of our recent signing to that of Newcastle’s..

I think the next few days may be about outgoings.

It'll be a bit of both I imagine.

There's no more players who are concrete part of the first team that are gonna go, now (since Gueye has left).

There's still plenty of time to sell players to Europe as most windows don't shut until Aug 31.

So I reckon while we'll be trying to get as many moves lined up as possible, the main focus has to be incomings.

I really can foresee a bid for Zouma going in over the weekend - even if it only gets reported Monday/Tuesday. I reckon it's fine if that goes to the wire, as long as we have an alternative lined up.

A winger has to be a target and again I could see something happening with Zaha (another bid) though that's probably more in hope than confidence. Issue is, with Kean coming as our striker, we need a wide man who can get us goals and has a good record in that regard, so it's gonna be big money.

RB will be the one that goes to dd I imagine and if it doesn't get done it's not the end of the world as long as the others are in place.

Mirallas, Martina and Bolasie could go abroad so we would have an extra 2/3 weeks to bail them 3 plus their fees won’t be large.

Besic, McCarthy will stay in the UK.

As for Cenk Tosun? God knows, nobody abroad is paying us £20 Million plus we need that money ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.