Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Lopes, always been impressed by him, but not sure he's the best fit for the PL. He's really left footed as I recall, but thought he was a bit more a winger. Good crosser of the ball, but see him as more of a left sided player. So while I like him, not so sure someone like Traore isn't a better fit.

I stand corrected. He was really impressive as a goal scorer season before last, my heavens. Kind of a buy low situation, so maybe. I have always liked him.

Last edited:
Understand people wanting a right back I really do, but it would need to be some player to displace Coleman on a) his performances second half of last season and b) his attitude and ability as a captain. The lad is the biggest Evertonian to play for us since cahill and we need this to rub off in the dressing room to pass onto someone else to take on the mantle

Agreed , all players purchased should be walking into the first team and making current players the back up . Coleman is 30 so buying a back up makes no sense we need someone that is going to push him and or take his place

Status
Not open for further replies.