• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arias or Semedo?

I'm guessing both of them may be too expensive although Brands knows Arias well...Semedo..the press are talking about 50m fees so that all sounds too rich for what we will be looking at...wouldn't surprise me if it was one of those that no one's really heard about

I'm guessing both of them may be too expensive although Brands knows Arias well...Semedo..the press are talking about 50m fees so that all sounds too rich for what we will be looking at...wouldn't surprise me if it was one of those that no one's really heard about
I was hoping either of them on loan, as we desperately need a centre half.

I wasn’t clear. I meant loaning either of these to play at full back and buying a centre half preferably zouma.
Ah ok..I thought you might mean that..as said above I think they would both be too ambitious given we are likely to spend big on centre half and winger...I would expect a 21-24 year old RB to cover Coleman this year to then take over the following season...

Ah ok..I thought you might mean that..as said above I think they would both be too ambitious given we are likely to spend big on centre half and winger...I would expect a 21-24 year old RB to cover Coleman this year to then take over the following season...
Aaron’s at Norwich looks a good player. It will be interesting to see how he copes with the premier league, as he impressed me every time I watched him last year.

I didn't think we needed a winger coming into this window but with all the rumours and talk from Silva I'm sure we're looking to get one in. So if we're looking to get a winger in why is it so silent on the front lately? Since we said we weren't going to bid for Zaha and since Zenit got Malcolm no new target has surfaced despite us being days away from the end of the window. Thoughts?

I didn't think we needed a winger coming into this window but with all the rumours and talk from Silva I'm sure we're looking to get one in. So if we're looking to get a winger in why is it so silent on the front lately? Since we said we weren't going to bid for Zaha and since Zenit got Malcolm no new target has surfaced despite us being days away from the end of the window. Thoughts?
The options seem to be narrowing ...Lozano is linked with Napoli again but Raiola is his agent so anything could happen especially with PSV out of champions League...Neres being linked with Man utd tonight.....that's why I think Zaha isn't completely dead yet

The options seem to be narrowing ...Lozano is linked with Napoli again but Raiola is his agent so anything could happen especially with PSV out of champions League...Neres being linked with Man utd tonight.....that's why I think Zaha isn't completely dead yet
Wishful thinking I think mate. The shop has sailed with zaha. They aren’t going to sell him now as they’d have no time to replace him.

Status
Not open for further replies.