Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon/hopefully the club shop are just putting in a big order for the letter z... reckon brands is gonna give us something major by start of next week. Then on deadline announce that brazilian wonderkid

...encouraging. It suggests we have a transfer strategy, bringing in players who fit the way Brands/Silva want us to play. No romantic signings, just business. Chuffed with that.
Exactly what I was thinking. If we have even better players than Everton lined up, I feel confident in who we are going to bring in as a winger. Also goes to show that we werent actually pursuing Malcom, and didnt just have our winger plans blow up leaving us scrambling.

...encouraging. It suggests we have a transfer strategy, bringing in players who fit the way Brands/Silva want us to play. No romantic signings, just business. Chuffed with that.
I'm still expecting something major, maybe even something completely out of the blue. This isn't over yet! First time in years I'm totally relaxed heading into the final week of the summer window.

Exactly what I was thinking. If we have even better players than Everton lined up, I feel confident in who we are going to bring in as a winger. Also goes to show that we werent actually pursuing Malcom, and didnt just have our winger plans blow up leaving us scrambling.

I don’t know if that article suggests any fees but from what I gather he was going for around £30m which would be very good value. He reminds me of mane to be honest and would offer us something different to Bernard on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.