Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would personally not wish to see Walcott spooning another chance into a keepers arms next season if given the choice.

No issue with DCL and TomTom being back up, but im done with Walcott.

I hear you bro. It is annoying, there is a player there it's just unlocking it. Maybe he has gone past it now and he'll happily pocket the cash without trying to get back to decent form. I love a good redemption story me. How about he scores a cup final winner perhaps? ...hmm probably not.

Some good deals done but Brands has yet to get rid of Besic, McCarthy, Schneiderlin, Tosun and Niasse (even though I love him it's time to move on) that's where his mettle will really show if he gets them all out by deadline day

Bolasie and mirallas to shift as well, hopefully Pennington too. End of the month til the deadline for European sides.

We’ve brought in 2 extra midfielders since last season ended so I assume we’ll get rid of a couple of the others.

649CD4C5-D7BD-4DF3-AB2C-A9D2B227C39B.jpeg

Why would we send JJK out on loan to pick up another loanee to be second fiddle to Coleman?
Kenny needs to play, being a backup won't get him a chance to improve.

And who says we won't pickup a competitive loanee? A player like Henrichs or Tete may as well push Coleman out of the line-up and secure a permanent transfer here.

In actual fact this is possibly genius IMO

Kenny won't get games here pover Coleman currently, but if the club see a future here for him (I tend to disagree), he needs games to develop. A loan to a Bundesliga side could be a great way for this to happen. In the meantime, we do need cover for Coleman but we don't want to spend money on one as we already have the heir apparent on our books, but out on loan getting the games he needs - in which case, loaning temporary cover for the season makes perfect sense
It is actually a win-win-win situation if we can secure a decent RB on a loan with an option to buy.

Coleman has a real competition for his place.
Kenny has a real chance to improve for us while playing for a decent club or to even secure a transfer there if he really enjoys it there so we get nice money for him.
That new signing has a chance to push for a permanent transfer here and play in the best league in the world, while we save money for more important signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.