Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly TT. By 2 September (23rd August for Italy) we need to shift Bolasie, Niasse, Mirallas, Martina, Besic, Onyekuru all of whom were out on loan last season. Tosun, McCarthy, Schneiderlin might also be surplus. If we cannot move some of them before PL/Championship window shuts we narrow the market for them & take a big financial gamble that we will shift them to Europe (China window already shut).

Exactly TT. By 2 September (23rd August for Italy) we need to shift Bolasie, Niasse, Mirallas, Martina, Besic, Onyekuru all of whom were out on loan last season. Tosun, McCarthy, Schneiderlin might also be surplus. If we cannot move some of them before PL/Championship window shuts we narrow the market for them & take a big financial gamble that we will shift them to Europe (China window already shut).

9 out (I’ll take 7 so long as it’s the sweet prince & Besic that stay ... just because they aren’t worth much in wages or imo in fees we would receive, and they have the right attitude), 1 in and a couple of everloans.

Would suit me down to the ground.

...the folk on here who always bang on about us having to sell players to raise money for signings have been a bit quiet of late.

I think we are about breaking even on player trading to be honest, without looking into it in that much detail as yet, thats no bad thing in my opinion as the business is in a bit of a state.

Silva and Brands are doing well as the crow flies and the ball is still in play. Shifting lads as we know is vitally important.

I think we are about breaking even on player trading to be honest, without looking into it in that much detail as yet, thats no bad thing in my opinion as the business is in a bit of a state.

Silva and Brands are doing well as the crow flies and the ball is still in play. Shifting lads as we know is vitally important.

...good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.