2018/19 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.

He led the line last season and we finished 8th.

I get you don’t like him, but making up drivel like this just makes you look a bit thick.

So you’re happy with a striker that doesn’t score whilst teams that finished below us spend £45 million on someone who hit double figures last season... but I guess I’m thick for stating facts..

Leicester have made some decent signings and will improve with Rodgers.

West Ham have done some decent business as well.
Why will Leicester improve under Rodgers from last season? I've yet to meet a kopite who raved about his signings there. He had one lucky season like Martinez did here when he inherited a decent squad. I fully expect Leicester to have a similar season to last year at best. And West Ham recruited well last year and still finished below the mighty Everton.

Why will Leicester improve under Rodgers from last season? I've yet to meet a kopite who raved about his signings there. He had one lucky season like Martinez did here when he inherited a decent squad. I fully expect Leicester to have a similar season to last year at best. And West Ham recruited well last year and still finished below the mighty Everton.

Ask a Leicester fan, Claude Puyol was useless and they can’t do any worse. Plus they have a decent team and Rodgers is a capable manager.

We would have finished higher than 8th if we had a striker who could finish. That isn’t a dig at DCL, but for a team that wants to go higher than 8th, you need someone who can score.

So you’re happy with a striker that doesn’t score whilst teams that finished below us spend £45 million on someone who hit double figures last season... but I guess I’m thick for stating facts..
No, you said we would finish bottom half if he was our starting striker.

Look, I know we need someone who is more clinical to improve us. But the the type of sensationalist doomsday drivel you And a few others are spouting is frankly ridiculous.

3 weeks left... chill.

Ask a Leicester fan, Claude Puyol was useless and they can’t do any worse. Plus they have a decent team and Rodgers is a capable manager.

We would have finished higher than 8th if we had a striker who could finish. That isn’t a dig at DCL, but for a team that wants to go higher than 8th, you need someone who can score.
Why were we 4th in the form table for the last 3rd of the season then?

Status
Not open for further replies.