Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
His spell at Verona was promising although it was mostly limited to sub appearances. I think he's a 15 goal a season striker if we or any other club give him the minutes to find himself in the league.
19yr old strikers, regardless of the hype around them, dont generally slot 15 goals a season in the Premier league, but you already know this

19yr old strikers, regardless of the hype around them, dont generally slot 15 goals a season in the Premier league, but you already know this
It is rare but if he has the talent people say he would have a chance. He would have done it in Italy last year if he played 2000 minutes like we would likely give him.

In the last few years Jesus, Kane and Lukaku all scored a bunch at a young age. It takes talent but Kean is one of those players who might have the talent to be the next in line.

It is rare but if he has the talent people say he would have a chance. He would have done it in Italy last year if he played 2000 minutes like we would likely give him.

In the last few years Jesus, Kane and Lukaku all scored a bunch at a young age. It takes talent but Kean is one of those players who might have the talent to be the next in line.
Everything you keep saying is preceded by if, would, could, maybe, might, possibly, potentially etc.

I want more for 40 million quid
We get woulds, coulds and maybes off the carthorses we have now

Everything you keep saying is preceded by if, would, could, maybe, might, possibly, potentially etc.

I say that because nothing our club can currently do is certain to work. We can't convince Harry Kane to suddenly come and join us. Any striker we get is going to have some degree of maybe. For me the real question is how high is their ceiling and what is the risk that they get nowhere close and we lose all our money. With Kean the ceiling is high and the risk is fairly low because the Italians will take him back no matter what.

Well, hate to break it to you, but if you want a striker who is guaranteed to score 15 in the PL, there were 8 that did it last year, none of which would be anywhere near 40M, even Jaime Vardy. So you aren't getting 15 goals a year in the PL for 40M unless some things go our way. Sorry.

He would have a chance, he has that kind of talent. We get double digits, better hold up play, and collectively score 15 at the position, we'll be good. Get a few more from other players, we are in good shape. We need 10-15 more goals to be in the top 6.

But it's not even the point, the kid has world class talent. He could be good next year and elite in the years to come. He's worth it.

He's a striker and apparently one of the hottest young players in Europe.

The lack of even one or two serious counter bids and very little reported interest is a major concern IMO

Mate I have read on here that DCL is in the top 6 players IN THE WORLD for his age. We havnt had a single bid ever and got him for 1.5m . Player values can multiply several times over after a single promising season and can explode if they have a good one. We need to get in before this happens .

I check this thread like 10 times a day hoping for more news >_<
For me if we pull this off it would show the same level of ambition as when we signed Lukaku!

I think I prefer Leao
I think I do too only because it means we aren't dealing with Raiola and the constant murmurings of transfers out as soon as the kid scores a few goals. I really can't decide who is actually the better player now or for the future.

Last edited:
Pages and pages of people speculating and trying to convince others they understand the thoughts and intentions of Kean, Raiola and Juventus.

Just sign him up Brands and save us from this nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.