Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
My original point still holds though.

If this 19 year old lad, that a lot of you are pinning your hopes and dreams on, is the talent he's being lauded to be, then why aren't every club with any kind of ambition all over him and none, apart from us, at any point seem to have shown ANY interest?

I'm being realistic.
We've been in the league the longest is not really much of a selling point nowadays, nor is we're better than the likes of Leicester, especially seeing as they won the league 3 years ago. 25 years of nothingness is not a strong USP

Kean's probably like "Everton who?"

My original point still holds though.

If this 19 year old lad, that a lot of you are pinning your hopes and dreams on, is the talent he's being lauded to be, then why aren't every club with any kind of ambition all over him and none, apart from us, at any point seem to have shown ANY interest?

I'm being realistic.
We've been in the league the longest is not really much of a selling point nowadays, nor is we're better than the likes of Leicester, especially seeing as they won the league 3 years ago. 25 years of nothingness is not a strong USP

I mean, by this logic anybody Everton sign cant be very good by virtue of the fact they've been signed by Everton...

Seen on sky last night an Ajax striker who has a £26 million buy out in his contract (can't remember his name sorry)and Marc overmars urging Arsenal to buy him .anyone know anything about this fella Brands must know him obviously

Seen on sky last night an Ajax striker who has a £26 million buy out in his contract (can't remember his name sorry)and Marc overmars urging Arsenal to buy him .anyone know anything about this fella Brands must know him obviously

Ziyech?

Not really a striker - he's one of those that looks like he suits the Dutch league in a very Afonso Alves/Davy Klaassen type of way.

We have in the last two summer windows. Just saying.

Richarlison 35-50 mill
Siggurdson 40
Keane 30
Mina 30
Pickford 30

It’s hardly like we’ve been repeating the Kenwright days of going two years without spending a fee on a perm player.

Your always gonna get those who are attention seeking or losing their heads on GOT.

This is never going to change unfortunately as rational though goes out the during transfer windows

I think you are referring to Hakim Ziyech and he is headed for better than either us or Arsenal in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.