Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welbeck is waiting in the wings lads and lasses.

I can see a late deadline day deal being done when the realisation finally hits that all these links with £40m players are just a smokescreen to try and placate the stupid fans... once again.

If we sign anyone for £40m I’ll eat rivita crackers for the rest of the year... with no filling or cheese or owt.

I can see a late deadline day deal being done when the realisation finally hits that all these links with £40m players are just a smokescreen to try and placate the stupid fans... once again.

If we sign anyone for £40m I’ll eat rivita crackers for the rest of the year... with no filling or cheese or owt.
PrayForBeef

We have in the last two summer windows. Just saying.

Richarlison 35-50 mill
Siggurdson 40
Keane 30
Mina 30
Pickford 30

It’s hardly like we’ve been repeating the Kenwright days of going two years without spending a fee on a perm player.

The original jarg media blurb was a 40 million buy back clause after selling him for 30 to us.Media rubbish me thinks.
Call it 35m with no buy back clause and everyone’s happy! If he was really in their future plans then they would loan him for a season to develop more

I wish we’d just sign someone who’s guaranteed to score goals.

Not had anyone like that since Linekar left.

Absurd comment. Neither may have been long term for us, but Lukaku and Rooney are two of the best goal scorers in the last 15 years.

Juventus could try to make the most of the Mauro Icardi situation by offering Moise Kean and €20m in exchange for the Inter outcast.

Icardi left the Nerazzurri training camp today by mutual consent, evidently frustrated at being frozen out of the team selection and reportedly even from tactical sessions.

Although Atletico Madrid, Napoli and Roma are also interested, the Argentine has made it pretty clear he wants to join Juventus, with director of sport Fabio Paratici flying out last week for talks with wife and agent Wanda Nara in Ibiza.

Seeing Icardi sent home to train by himself so early into pre-season means the breakdown in communication is now complete and Inter become desperate to off-load him.

It has been said there is a €60m price-tag, which is already half of what he commanded only a year ago, but Juve are not prepared to pay that and will try to make the most of the awkward situation.

Rai Sport even go so far as suggesting Juventus will ask to take Icardi on loan with option to buy for €40m.

Inter would be content with an exchange involving Paulo Dybala, but both La Joya and his club are not open to it.

Now FCInterNews.it claim that the Bianconeri will propose teenage Italy international Kean as part of the deal instead.

This has multiple reasons behind it, as Kean has still not worked out a new contract with Juventus and his current deal is due to expire in June 2020.

If Gonzalo Higuain continues to reject all destinations, then Kean may well be forced out instead to make room for Icardi.

In addition, former Juventus director of sport Beppe Marotta is a big admirer of Kean and would relish the chance to reunite with him at San Siro.

Inter would demand Kean plus a cash sum, probably in the region of €20m, as Icardi has a remarkable track record of 121 goals in 219 Serie A games.

How much is icardi worth? 50m? I’m basing that on his situation and not his ability but if they’re willing to throw in the player and 20m then they should accept 30-35m from us shouldn’t they?

Status
Not open for further replies.