The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
That brown one looks like something from the Scottish third tier.... the white one with the tower isnt a bad concept. But lordy jesus that first kit is ugly!

Wasn't Tom wearing that brown one in LA the other week.

I think Tom prefers wearing bad check clobber.

See the source image

If you post a rumour in the transfer thread, having got the kit right, you will be legendary..

Even if it's a guess like..

That will never be my area lol.

Not sure about the Brown one, but really thought these were nice - concepts - not ITK

None of the 3 kits are close to any of them.

As I've said before, all of the mock ups I've seen Toffee Blues designs are by far the closest, pretty much nailed the away and 3rd. Home has a few differences.

The training range I can confirm is all gonna be effing lovely. I'm defo going to buy some when the club brings it out on sale, dunno when that will be though.

The only let down this year is our home kit even though it is unique.

Last edited:

You know... what does suprise me with Umbro is just how tight security is... Kit images never seem to leak out before the reveal... which must be soon? We have a game a week on Sunday, which, I believe, we are wearing the new home shirt.

That will never be my area lol.

None of the 3 kits are close to any of them.

As I've said before, all of the mock ups I've seen Toffee Blues designs are by far the closest, pretty much nailed the away and 3rd. Home has a few differences.

The training range I can confirm is all gonna be effing lovely. I'm defo going to buy some when the club brings it out on sale, dunno when that will be though.

The only let down this year is our home kit even though it is unique.

If you're genuine then you must work for either Fanatics, Umbro, Direct or at a push JD Sports?

Status
Not open for further replies.