The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Tom prefers wearing bad check clobber.

See the source image
I knew I'd seen him somewhere before...
fatal-attraction-reboot-1.jpg

You know... what does suprise me with Umbro is just how tight security is... Kit images never seem to leak out before the reveal... which must be soon? We have a game a week on Sunday, which, I believe, we are wearing the new home shirt.

They're small time that's why, no one cares when your teams include Hull, Hearts and Derby. Who's their biggest client? Us and West Ham. Says everything

I prefer the one on the right.

They're small time that's why, no one cares when your teams include Hull, Hearts and Derby. Who's their biggest client? Us and West Ham. Says everything

Well I was thinking that I as typed...

That will never be my area lol.

The training range I can confirm is all gonna be effing lovely. I'm defo going to buy some when the club brings it out on sale, dunno when that will be though.

The only let down this year is our home kit even though it is unique.

The training range... is it unique... I assumed it was a copy of West Hams (umbro template) and gotta say, not impressed.

So the players are back for pre-season training on Monday and no new training range has been unveiled. Could they actually be wearing the previous season's training gear because the new season's stuff still isn't ready?

Everton that.

Not sure if this is of any significance, but apparently some of the new training gear (which we will see for the first time on Monday as the players report back) is coral green with orange.

Not sure if this is of any significance, but apparently some of the new training gear (which we will see for the first time on Monday as the players report back) is coral green with orange.

Also heard that, meant to be lovely. I hadn't heard that they'll be wearing it Monday though.

Maybe that amber away kit is really orange?

Status
Not open for further replies.