The New Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not breaking it if I don't give specific descriptions of designs which I haven't or release dates (which I never either). All I've done is confirm the images I've seen online are just like the ones I've seen which are official and how one is similar but not quite the same.

The one with the home shirt with a weird pattern on the top half and salmon away kit.

Giz a free coffee

I dont really mate I'm winding up (I don't even like coffee but went into a Costa today for a slash).

Last thing I'll say on this topic, I know back to front what I can and can't reveal about what I have access to see for myself and what I can and can't post about it after I leave and am on my own time.

Just wait for the kits to be officially unveiled and make up your own minds, on the things themselves and whether you think I've got any credibility.

New Hearts away is also not too shabby. Stick Adidas or Nike on half the Umbro stuff released and the reaction would be positive on the whole.

I've officially trolled you all. I really work behind a counter at Costa.

You’re just saying this now to cover your tracks

giphy.gif

I dont really mate I'm winding up (I don't even like coffee but went into a Costa today for a slash).

Last thing I'll say on this topic, I know back to front what I can and can't reveal about what I have access to see for myself and what I can and can't post about it after I leave and am on my own time.

Just wait for the kits to be officially unveiled and make up your own minds, on the things themselves and whether you think I've got any credibility.
If you post a rumour in the transfer thread, having got the kit right, you will be legendary..

Even if it's a guess like..

Does anyone know if you can get Adult Kits without the sponsor? Dunno why the SportPesa logo and branding really gets on my nerves.
I guess for kids kits the SportPesa logo is also still taken off like it was for Chang?

Status
Not open for further replies.