2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
D'you know what, if Digne got injured early this season you and everyone else would have your head in your hands at the prospect of a broken down veteran FB stepping in for months. And you know it.

I think theyed have thier head in hands but it wouldn't be down to Baines. I think Baines is decent back up.

You obviously haven't been watching us as long as me, i could name a dozen far worse than these clowns.

Obviously not, but that team that went out there against Atalanta away was the most clueless, inept shambles I’ve ever seen in my life. Any Everton team from the 90s would have battered that side that day.

Edit: wrong post I thought you were replying to. But yeah he’s the worst I’ve ever seen by a landslide.

Last edited:

You obviously haven't been watching us as long as me, i could name a dozen far worse than these clowns.

I can`t think of a worse player to pull on a blue shirt, who played on a regular basis than Martina and I`ve been going to the match for over 40 yrs now mate.

I`ve seen some real turds in that time, but none have been anywhere near as bad as Martina.

He`s one of the luckiest men on the planet, a millionaire many times over, when the reality is he should`ve been working in B&Q, whilst playing part time for Vauxhall Motors.

I think theyed have thier head in hands but it wouldn't be down to Baines. I think Baines is decent back up.
He was a decent back up two seasons ago; now he's just going to be a 34 year old sitting on a bench he has no right sitting on.

If I was Robinson I'd tell Brands or Silva to eff off.

He was a decent back up two seasons ago; now he's just going to be a 34 year old sitting on a bench he has no right sitting on.

I think he did alright at some point when Digne was injured didn't he last season?

Let’s hope so, a couple of million would be ok. Robinson will never be good enough for the prem

Keane and Pickford double? Not sure about that. Good buys, but neither are walking into most of the top 6 sides.
Gylfi? I love the player, but we paid a lot of money for him and there is not going to be any sort of resale value. Plays at #10
Gana? Amazing buy. No question.
Klaassen? Made a loss for a reason, it was a terrible purchase. Plays at #10
Sandro? Was not a free, is on massive wages, and we are going to have trouble moving him.
Rooney? We didn't sell him for a profit, he didn't cost United a thing and was 10M for us. We were lucky to find someone to take on his salary. Plays at #10
Williams? Was indeed okay for a season.
Bolasie? Did get hurt, still a massive overpay, no one was bidding against us.
Schneiderlin? Okay player, but cost 20M and is making huge wages.
Tosun? We will make a loss, not good enough.
Walcott? We will make a loss, not good enough, on massive wages?
Onyenkuru? We will make a profit, no problem with the signing.
Vlasic? Made a profit, have a sell-on, good value signing. Plays at #10
Lookman? We will make a profit, decent player, good value signing.

BUT AGAIN, these are all deals in isolation. Collective we had no plan and ended up with a lot of bits and pieces and a poor squad.

I seriously don't think some here realize just how bad that team was 2 years ago. It was TERRIBLE.
Part of the issue bolded above....

He`s one of the luckiest men on the planet, a millionaire many times over, when the reality is he should`ve been working in B&Q, whilst playing part time for Vauxhall Motors.

Plagiarised straight from the Squires thread but I'd like to think the Vauxhall Motors team have just done this after reading that sentence:

Screenshot_20190627-173049_Gallery.jpg

'As if he is getting in this team you cheeky....'

Status
Not open for further replies.