Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey or Brazil is probably good for us either way. Having said that knowing our luck we are selling Richarlison back to the Brazilians or buying more Turkish garbage.

I still don’t believe that for a second. Sigurdsson can drop deep fine. We played 4-3-3 with Schneiderlin in there. Silva needs another DM that can physically dominate a midfield and support the attack. He can play in front of Schneiderlin.

Not convinced at all - Sig's game is largely about the goals he contributes. He needs to be closer to goal to do that. Drop him back and he's half the player, IMO of course.

Neres’s form, impact, and value are all products of the publicity generated around the teams achievements. Superstar level player? No. Worth £40m? No. Amazing season? No. Good season in a mediocre league? Yeah.

Ajax will be looking to cash in on him this window because with the projected team next season they know if he’s left at Ajax he will be forgotten because the team will back to their usual level and his “form” will suffer for it dropping his value drastically.

And before you say it no I didn’t and still don't think Richarlison is worth the £50m (could still increase) we spent on him but yet Richarlison is built to withstand the league and has the chance to meet that price tag. Neres on the other hand shows no signs that he would be able to cope with the physicality of the league and would we quite a big roll of the dice at £40m. It would even be a stretch to ask him to take his 8g:8a in the Eredivisie and repeat that in the prem which is what my minimum expectation would be for a winger deemed to be worth £40m.

Is Higuain still contracted to Juve? If so Sarri might actually play him which along with Ronaldo Dybala Mandzukic and Costa pushes Kean even further down the pecking order.
Higuain is at Milan I think mate.
I thought he was on loan there from June though before then being loaned to Chelsea? Could be wrong though.

Was on loan to Milan till January then went to Chelsea on a 18 month loan deal.

Neres’s form, impact, and value are all products of the publicity generated around the teams achievements. Superstar level player? No. Worth £40m? No. Amazing season? No. Good season in a mediocre league? Yeah.

Ajax will be looking to cash in on him this window because with the projected team next season they know if he’s left at Ajax he will be forgotten because the team will back to their usual level and his “form” will suffer for it dropping his value drastically.

And before you say it no I didn’t and still don't think Richarlison is worth the £50m (could still increase) we spent on him but yet Richarlison is built to withstand the league and has the chance to meet that price tag. Neres on the other hand shows no signs that he would be able to cope with the physicality of the league and would we quite a big roll of the dice at £40m. It would even be a stretch to ask him to take his 8g:8a in the Eredivisie and repeat that in the prem which is what my minimum expectation would be for a winger deemed to be worth £40m.
This is a long winded way of saying we should sign Ziyech instead

Status
Not open for further replies.