Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean would be a £20m loan and £100m buy and Neres is quoted at £40m while Lozano (from the same league, a year older, having superior numbers, and quoted at the same price) was shot down by Brands for being overpriced and relatively unproven against better opposition.

Neither will happen. It’s basic physics.
Basic physics.

Actual pmsl.

Thanks.

Do you not think SArri has watches Kean on numerous occasions.
Sarri has probably known he was in the frame for the Juve job for months.
Lampard knows all about Zouma too
Sarri and Lampard will have been plenty busy with their respective clubs to worry about ‘what ifs’. If Lampard has his hands tied in the transfer market he will definitely want to see Kurt train at the bare minimum. As for Kean, Sarri will want to be the guy who launches the next Ronaldo not sells him.. but we’ll see. As I said, I hope my view on the world is wrong and we sign them both

lots of links suggesting we are in a good position with David Neres, only us and PSG interested and he prefers the Premier League and would like to play with Bernard and Richarlison. One dutch website even saying the negotiations are "easy". This seems really strange, keep expecting a Champions League club to come in last minute and snatch him.

Also links to Ciro Immoblie from Lazio, he is like an itallian Gary Lineker, I don't think he is the kind of striker Silva wants, but he does score loads in Italy.

linked to Cillessen from Barcalona, he is a dutch keeper, I don't think we would be in for him unless Pickford is getting sold, we just signed a back up keeper and technically have 4 keepers on the books. Think this just because we have Brands and and are linked with anyone in dutch football or who is dutch

Sarri and Lampard will have been plenty busy with their respective clubs to worry about ‘what ifs’. If Lampard has his hands tied in the transfer market he will definitely want to see Kurt train at the bare minimum. As for Kean, Sarri will want to be the guy who launches the next Ronaldo not sells him.. but we’ll see. As I said, I hope my view on the world is wrong and we sign them both

Is Higuain still contracted to Juve? If so Sarri might actually play him which along with Ronaldo Dybala Mandzukic and Costa pushes Kean even further down the pecking order.

Status
Not open for further replies.