Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any major signings until we've sold off the deadwood, which is fair enough really, problem is I don't see many clubs being interested in our cast offs given there massive wages

I don't see any major signings until we've sold off the deadwood, which is fair enough really, problem is I don't see many clubs being interested in our cast offs given there massive wages

Bet they're queuing round the block to sign this pile of shoite off us. About £800k per week this is costing us...

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Pennington
Holgate
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

Bet they're queuing round the block to sign this pile of shoite off us. About £800k per week this is costing us...

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Pennington
Holgate
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

Wouldn't want to sell Holgate, Lookman or Tosun to be honest

The rest though bar McCarthy and Walcott will struggle to find a club

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Pennington
Holgate
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman

Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

Harsh. They may not end up in the squad but they are not bad players. I still fancy Holgate Walcott and Tosun to all be here this season and get game time.

....the links to the 30 year old Barcelona goalkeeper, Cillessen, seem strange.

Only thing I can think is that we have correspondence with Barca about someone else (probably Gomes) and journalists have just generated a lead. Either that or he’d be a Pickford replacement if United came calling after selling De Gea but I can’t see that happening.

I just want us to sign a boss attacking player that all other clubs fans be like "wow how have Everton signed him"

Neres, Haller, Werner, Lozano someone of that calibre to really get us excited for the coming season.

Harsh. They may not end up in the squad but they are not bad players. I still fancy Holgate Walcott and Tosun to all be here this season and get game time.

This is the list; I've taken Baines off it only as he's got the offer of a new deal on the table.

Walcott and Tosun are not returning sufficiently to justify the outlay on them. Can't believe that anyone watched Everton play last season and didn't think that Walcott should be upgraded at the earliest opportunity.

Tosun? Come on. Attitude can't be questioned, but if you look at how we played towards the end of the season with DCL in that role, then Tosun is not the man for Silva. Any new striker we bring in will be quick and able to press the life out the opposition defence. That's not Cenk is it?

With Kenny out on loan, Holgate is sitting currently as the back up right back. But he's not a right back and whilst he may develop into a decent centre back, that development will more than likely be elsewhere.

£20mil loan...come on man.

Also Neres is a Brazilian international now...thats a big jump in terms of performance in terms of how he plays with better players and we have Richarlison in the squad giving feedback.
No I’m serious they are asking for £16m for a loan fee plus £2.6m in wages for him. So just shy of £19m for one season with a 19 y/o kid that (although has shown talent when given chances) hasn’t had many senior team appearances in a league that favors tactical defending over physical.

And I don’t understand how being a Brazilian international has to do with anything in terms of him being being better or the fact that he is overpriced and valued the same as Lozano when Lozano has had 2-3 good seasons now and this was Neres’ first? I remember Jo being in the Brazilian squad for years even though he was absolutely atrocious.

Also I’m sure Richarlison picks his friends well but he’s not a scout. He’s 21 years old and doesn’t look at the club like a business like Brands does. All he could see is the opportunity for him to play with a friend while giving his friend a pay raise.

No I’m serious they are asking for £16m for a loan fee plus £2.6m in wages for him. So just shy of £19m for one season with a 19 y/o kid that (although has shown talent when given chances) hasn’t had many senior team appearances in a league that favors tactical defending over physical.

And I don’t understand how being a Brazilian international has to do with anything in terms of him being being better or the fact that he is overpriced and valued the same as Lozano when Lozano has had 2-3 good seasons now and this was Neres’ first? I remember Jo being in the Brazilian squad for years even though he was absolutely atrocious.

Also I’m sure Richarlison picks his friends well but he’s not a scout. He’s 21 years old and doesn’t look at the club like a business like Brands does. All he could see is the opportunity for him to play with a friend while giving his friend a pay raise.

How do you know this?

Status
Not open for further replies.