Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Sorry but that’s what is reported so don’t know how to tell you that’s not the case otherwise.

2. Neres - Above the average in Eredivisie / mediocre in CL / couple international appearances
View attachment 60572

Lozano - Top 3 Eredivisie player / PSV’s best in CL with 2g:1g in the group of death / has been the main player and staple of Mexican national team through CONCACAF and WC
View attachment 60573

3. Yes Neres is overpriced. What the teams ask is in no way related to their true value. Asking price > true value = overpriced (simple physics again). You are right PSV and Ajax are separate team but that’s completely irrelevant and a mute point when they are both participating in the same market so failing to see any point in that statement?

4. Hell if team spirit is worth £40m I’m sure @davek is worth at least £5m then and should’ve offered him a contract yesterday.
Whoa. Neres had some of his best games in the CL. That’s probably the primary drive for his price being high.

Neres had an outstanding year last year, too.
I said this was his first good season compared to Lozano’s 2-3.

And I wouldn’t even say it was “outstanding” he burst onto the scene fast I’ll admit that but the team was outstanding and the argument can be made that he was riding that wave to an extent.

2BE4266F-C8B8-445C-ABD2-5D8B9BED8F33.png 9B15847C-CC20-4251-A8F6-E543CC863570.png
E69BA1CB-0E63-4CA0-B96C-3F81675E8D92.png 90E138F4-945B-4279-84ED-F75F028D1016.png

Whoa. Neres had some of his best games in the CL. That’s probably the primary drive for his price being high.
I’d be hard pressed to say he had more than 2 games worthy of the place Ajax had in the end of the CL. Ziyech, Tosic, Van de Beek, Frenkie, and De Ligt on the other hand hand maybe 1-2 off games all CL.

I think there is a deal to strike with Kean. He has one year on a deal and little chance of pushing ahead of more mature players.

Could financially be a good deal to move to us - get the signing bonus and put himself in the window for the elite clubs, with us developing him and getting a nice wedge upon his sale.

The loan figures quoted (where they’ve come from I don’t know) are ridiculous - however I don’t suspect he’s done enough to get a big move to a big club now to break into the top teams starting 11.

So could be a good move for him.

Yours,

Overly ambitious Evertonian.

(Dictated not checked)

Celtic should be in for Mirallas and McCarthy. They would both be on the shortlist for POTY and rip that league up. Mirallas is better than Scott Sinclair!
Gerrard should sign Martina. They are both horrible creatures and both would suit that parasite club.

Please don’t compare our Cuco to that scumbag. Martina was severely limited but gave everything he had for us playing out of position and didn’t do anywhere near as bad a job as people make out. By the end of the season he was getting an assist from a cross of his wrong foot! In a season where virtually no one else gave a damn about Everton then Martina is a long way down my the list from 17/18 with messrs Schneiderlin Williams Koeman right at the top. Gerrard is just pure scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.