Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was on loan there from June though before then being loaned to Chelsea? Could be wrong though.
Two years left on his contract. They have a lot of competition for the front 3 positions.

If we do get Kean though, I can only see it on the back of Juventus tying him up on a longer deal and then loaning him out to us. Depending on the size of the loan fee I'd be up for that, if it enables us to spend money on other parts of the squad.

This whole squad building thing isn't going to be done in a couple of windows. It's going to take 2/3 seasons, not just to bring players in but also to ditch the ones we don't want. We made a great start last season with the players we brought in. We need to build on it during this coming seasons two transfer windows, and then hopefully put the finishing touches to it next summer.

Bet they're queuing round the block to sign this pile of shoite off us. About £800k per week this is costing us...

Stekelenberg
Cuco Martina
Pennington
Holgate
Besic
McCarthy
Galloway
Garbutt
Bolasie
Mirallas
Walcott
Lookman
Niasse
Tosun
Sandro
Tarashaj

I know that list makes depressing reading mate, but I suspect every Premier League club has a similar list of crap that they need to punt.

Maybe not as long as ours, but still a list of crap none the less.

It`s what the SPL was invented for.

Sorry if already posted.

I know that list makes depressing reading mate, but I suspect every Premier League club has a similar list of crap that they need to punt.

Maybe not as long as ours, but still a list of crap none the less.

It`s what the SPL was invented for.

Celtic should be in for Mirallas and McCarthy. They would both be on the shortlist for POTY and rip that league up. Mirallas is better than Scott Sinclair!
Gerrard should sign Martina. They are both horrible creatures and both would suit that parasite club.

Youre calling me a mutant because you lacked the intellect to comprehend the post i made yesterday about his goals to games.
No Zat. He's calling you a mutant because he doesn't know how to take criticism or anybody calling him out for being wrong.

Mind you, he's not alone on here in that regard.

Celtic should be in for Mirallas and McCarthy. They would both be on the shortlist for POTY and rip that league up. Mirallas is better than Scott Sinclair!
Gerrard should sign Martina. They are both horrible creatures and both would suit that parasite club.

All joking aside, you could see quite a few of them doing really well in the SPL, but it won`t happen as even the likes of Rangers and Celtic can`t pay Championship level wages as the money just isn`t there.

Status
Not open for further replies.