Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So because he hasn't scored in a few games he's automatically not a promising player? God help the world of football.
I'm watching the South Korea match and I'm in the 40th. He's been really good in this match, Nymzee, although I've been more focused in other matches on their backline. His movement is outstanding and he just hit the bar on a ridiculous flick over and shot.

I mean, not sure how he could stand out more. He can play anywhere in midfield, creates a ton, plays terrific defense, runs all day, wins duels, scores, I mean, what more do you want?

I'm not suggesting we spend 50M on him, but having someone that can do a bit of what he brings to the table now and moreso in the future like Sangare would really make a difference in our midfield and would complement Gana/Siggy better than Gomes.
Then again you think Gana is fantastic in possession, so Doucoure must look like Zidane in your world. He’s a good player but let’s not go over the top.

If he’s that good he would have left last summer and I expect him to get snapped up ASAP. As with 20year full backs going for 50mil, very good centre backs going for 80mil. 50mil for a class act midfielder will be the bargain of the century.

We Missed out on Fonseca last season, he just became Roma boss. I realise everyone is up Silva’s posterior on here now but I don’t trust any manager who has a 17 league game spell as manager of Everton where he gets 3 wins. Nearly a half a season with THREE wins. Pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.