Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

He is a good player but I don’t think he’s top class and the sort of money Watford would want. He should be standing out most weeks, If we are seriously looking at spending 50mil on a midfielder, Doucoure shouldn’t be even on the list.

We could get someone just as good for probably half the money and with probably a lot more potential.
I mean, not sure how he could stand out more. He can play anywhere in midfield, creates a ton, plays terrific defense, runs all day, wins duels, scores, I mean, what more do you want?

I'm not suggesting we spend 50M on him, but having someone that can do a bit of what he brings to the table now and moreso in the future like Sangare would really make a difference in our midfield and would complement Gana/Siggy better than Gomes.

I mean, not sure how he could stand out more. He can play anywhere in midfield, creates a ton, plays terrific defense, runs all day, wins duels, scores, I mean, what more do you want?

I'm not suggesting we spend 50M on him, but having someone that can do a bit of what he brings to the table now and moreso in the future like Sangare would really make a difference in our midfield and would complement Gana/Siggy better than Gomes.

Hes complete tosh.

Ive found a Crimhead translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.