• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So basically, you only look at stats.

Fantasy baseball leagues really ruin you yanks.
If we wanted a ST that doesn’t score and just a body to aim at we already have 3 of them. Really did nothing against USA and was subbed off because he had the least impact on the game out of their front 3.

Not a fan of sports that are 95% standing around. But I’ll remember that line the next time you bring up stats buddy.

If we wanted a ST that doesn’t score and just a body to aim at we already have 3 of them. Really did nothing against USA and was subbed off because he had the least impact on the game out of their front 3.

Not a fan of sports that are 95% standing around. But I’ll remember that line the next time you bring up stats buddy.

So because he hasn't scored in a few games he's automatically not a promising player? God help the world of football.

So because he hasn't scored in a few games he's automatically not a promising player? God help the world of football.
Yes you’d expect a promising young player playing others his age after just having a tournament where he scored just under a goal a game to score at least once.

God help the future generations when we can’t hold them to the same standards as the ones before them because we might hurt their feelings.

Doucoure’ Got 5 goals and 6 assists in the 18/19 season
In the 17/18 season he got 7 goals and 4 assists.
Premier league stats.
In my opinion that’s 2 good seasons for a central midfielder at a mid table club.

I don’t watch Watford week in week out but when I have he’s always been pretty good. I think he’s a solid box to box midfielder with a great engine.Massive improvement on Davies or Schneiderlin, more attacking output than Gueye and more ability to get around the field than Gomes. Though I appreciate some of our midfielders have attributes which Doucoure’ isn’t as good at.

Ok he might not be worth the 50 odd mil Watford will ask for, but he’s far from pony. Watford fans know he’s going so they’re just trying to convince themselves they’re better off without him. They do this with all their players who are half decent and get sold. Eventually they’ll sell one too many and go the way of Swansea, Sunderland and Stoke.

Doucoure’ though. Good player.
He is a good player but I don’t think he’s top class and the sort of money Watford would want. He should be standing out most weeks, If we are seriously looking at spending 50mil on a midfielder, Doucoure shouldn’t be even on the list.

We could get someone just as good for probably half the money and with probably a lot more potential.

Doucoure’ Got 5 goals and 6 assists in the 18/19 season
In the 17/18 season he got 7 goals and 4 assists.
Premier league stats.
In my opinion that’s 2 good seasons for a central midfielder at a mid table club.

I don’t watch Watford week in week out but when I have he’s always been pretty good. I think he’s a solid box to box midfielder with a great engine.Massive improvement on Davies or Schneiderlin, more attacking output than Gueye and more ability to get around the field than Gomes. Though I appreciate some of our midfielders have attributes which Doucoure’ isn’t as good at.

Ok he might not be worth the 50 odd mil Watford will ask for, but he’s far from pony. Watford fans know he’s going so they’re just trying to convince themselves they’re better off without him. They do this with all their players who are half decent and get sold. Eventually they’ll sell one too many and go the way of Swansea, Sunderland and Stoke.

Doucoure’ though. Good player.
Not for me - just another big grock with an engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.