Prince Rupert’s Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a view that it was done in response to graffiti on the Klopp Mural.
The other view is that it was done by a Blue the 2nd time to gather attention and push blame on Reds.

All I know is it was clearly done by some young scal who prob knows nothing about history past 2015. It always comes back to education in the end.

What defines a real fan though? Someone who goes the game and sings the songs but then acts the knob and lets down their club by their actions and drags down the standards of their city doesn’t deserve to be called a real fan, however you Square it.

They’re a scum bag, simple as that.

Everton has them. Liverpool has them. Aston Villa has them. Accrington Stanley probably has them.
You seem to be trying to balance an argument that is very much one sided.

All I know is it was clearly done by some young scal who prob knows nothing about history past 2015. It always comes back to education in the end.

It's why I'm not to bothered in all honesty, kids will always be kids at the end of the day. Mind you it still wouldn't surprise me if a 50 something year old supporter did it. That's what usually differentiates them from other fans. They haven't yet grown up, a Peter Pan football club if you like. That is why they take everything as offence, never ashamed, have a perverse understanding of laws and above all else, more than healthy dose of narcissism.

There's a view that it was done in response to graffiti on the Klopp Mural.
The other view is that it was done by a Blue the 2nd time to gather attention and push blame on Reds.

The Klopp mural was a photo shop and im sure fountain scruff and the fella masurbating werent young scalls,seems to be a lot of defence and excuses for scummy behaviour in here,media couldnt wait to shine a lighy on a rs fan "cleaning it up" even though it was the council

And they're at it again.There really is a nasty vicious element to their fanbase.The lowest of the low.

I wish I could say they'll get what's coming to them, but they never do, they always get glorified in the media and favourable treatment within the sport.

Everyone has to die at some point, that's my saving grace. Because nobody seems to want to shut that cult down.

It's like their new breed of fans are trying to make out we hate each other as much as the south american rivals etc.

To my family and friends it's the friendly derby - to random reds it isn't.

I was talking to a rs in work saying how out of order this is and he reckons a Hillsborough memorial got vandalised a few years back but I can’t remember that happening. He said it wasn’t the one at the ground, a different one. I didn’t even know there was a different one. I’m not being bad here I genuinely didn’t know they had more than one. He said it was vandalised anyway so I just wanted to know if anyone remembers this?

I was talking to a rs in work saying how out of order this is and he reckons a Hillsborough memorial got vandalised a few years back but I can’t remember that happening. He said it wasn’t the one at the ground, a different one. I didn’t even know there was a different one. I’m not being bad here I genuinely didn’t know they had more than one. He said it was vandalised anyway so I just wanted to know if anyone remembers this?

Port sunlight it was, got vandalised like but again, it didn’t say who it was, don’t think they caught who it was. Regardless, even if that was Everton fans behaving badly it doesn’t justify them doing the same. I highly doubt ANY Everton fan would say or do anything derogatory about Hillsborough but it’s almost like they want us to the amount they blame the “murderers” shouts on it.

Rats

Port sunlight it was, got vandalised like but again, it didn’t say who it was, don’t think they caught who it was. Regardless, even if that was Everton fans behaving badly it doesn’t justify them doing the same. I highly doubt ANY Everton fan would say or do anything derogatory about Hillsborough but it’s almost like they want us to the amount they blame the “murderers” shouts on it.

Rats
I genuinely never heard of that. Bad like but as you say could have been anyone in port sunlight. We wouldn’t retaliate on the Hillsborough thing I know that, we might do something silly but not that low.

Rats
?????

It's like their new breed of fans are trying to make out we hate each other as much as the south american rivals etc.

To my family and friends it's the friendly derby - to random reds it isn't.

Largely agree with this but there are idiots on both sides. Bollocks to tribalism, a knob-head is a knob-head, blue or red.

Status
Not open for further replies.