Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can see why Walsh wanted him. How can a player go so downhill?

I have no idea mate, I was one of many who had high hopes when he sign and I genuinely believe he will take the league by storm. My opinion at that time is as good as his botched shot I guess

It’s hard to know, Baines still has more to give IMO. Jags could easily moved on with questions over being able, however with Zouma not being our player and possibly a young lad coming through, it could be sensible to have him around. Ifs and buts though.

I’d have a different opinion, I wouldn’t do a total reboot, change is better when managed incrementally as opposed to one sweep.

Financially speaking you have to look at the likes of Baines saving us money, it’s a position we don’t have to invest in this summer.

I still think broadly we would be very very lucky to get a least one to two players out of the academy teams, that tends to be the optimistic mean for most teams, unless an exceptional once in a generation, generation comes through.

GK: Pickford / Virginia
RB: Coleman
CB: Keane / Mina
LB: Digne / Gibson
CM: Gana / Davies
AM: Sigurdsson
LF: Bernard
CF: Calvert-Lewin
RF Richarlison

Thats 13 players. Were told in the media that we want 6 new signings which takes us to 19.

Not far off my 20 core players.

I have no idea mate, I was one of many who had high hopes when he sign and I genuinely believe he will take the league by storm. My opinion at that time is as good as his botched shot I guess

I’ve been trying to find highlight videos of his time at Everton to give me some crazy hope but I’m really struggling.

The lad came through the Barca youth ranks, was the Spanish u21 number 9 and got goals for a pretty poor Malaga side.

I’d say to give him another go and hope that playing with players like Bernard do something for him but he’s done nothing at all for 2/3 seasons now

GK: Pickford / Virginia
RB: Coleman
CB: Keane / Mina
LB: Digne / Gibson
CM: Gana / Davies
AM: Sigurdsson
LF: Bernard
CF: Calvert-Lewin
RF Richarlison

Thats 13 players. Were told in the media that we want 6 new signings which takes us to 19.

Not far off my 20 core players.

Gibson doubt he would make the 1st team next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.