Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fear you’re in for even more disappointment than I am hoping for Lozano to be delivered to us.

Clubs know we’re desperate to get rid and the ones we want out are on big wages. I’ll be shocked if it’s not the same loan type deals at the end of the window with us paying the majority of the wages. Sandro, bolasie, mirallas, cuco. Probably add niasse and tosun to that list as well.

I suppose we might get some money in for besic, McCarthy, vlasic and the young Nigerian kid who’s never kicked a ball for us.
The club should instigate a BOGOF policy for this window

I can see why Walsh wanted him. How can a player go so downhill?

People give him hell all the time but I think there is an honest to goodness player in there and when Koeman realized he couldn't get it out of him he was discarded as gash (and lets not go through the mind of Allardyce:Blink:). Silva should just keep him on the sideline as a sub for a while. Especially if we cant sign either a ST or winger and one of Niasse/Tosun or Walcott/Lookman leave.

People give him hell all the time but I think there is an honest to goodness player in there and when Koeman realized he couldn't get it out of him he was discarded as gash (and lets not go through the mind of Allardyce:Blink:). Silva should just keep him on the sideline as a sub for a while. Especially if we cant sign either a ST or winger and one of Niasse/Tosun or Walcott/Lookman leave.

He's on like 100k though

He’s gone about 40 games without scoring across two loan spells.

AND SO IT BEGINS !!!!!!

JOAO FELIX LINKED :eek::eek::eek:

869-ED532-246-A-4523-B354-524152885-BD3.jpg

I’m sure I’ve seen him bombing down Breck Road on a stolen Carrera...

I can see why Walsh wanted him. How can a player go so downhill?

I always said, that 1st year, we should've let him play with the Under 23s for a bit while he settled and built confidence, instead we stuck him on the bench for 6 months then sent him on loan back to Spain, which was absolutely useless. He's still only 23 now, but his biggest problem is his confidence is shot to pieces.

I always said, that 1st year, we should've let him play with the Under 23s for a bit while he settled and built confidence, instead we stuck him on the bench for 6 months then sent him on loan back to Spain, which was absolutely useless. He's still only 23 now, but his biggest problem is his confidence is shot to pieces.

I don’t think lashing him in the reserves to play with a load of 17 year olds would’ve done his confidence much good you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.