Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People give him hell all the time but I think there is an honest to goodness player in there and when Koeman realized he couldn't get it out of him he was discarded as gash (and lets not go through the mind of Allardyce:Blink:). Silva should just keep him on the sideline as a sub for a while. Especially if we cant sign either a ST or winger and one of Niasse/Tosun or Walcott/Lookman leave.

The manager should put whoever is the best option on the bench. The lad has no future here. He hasn't scored a league goal in 2 seasons. It's debatable if he has a future at top flight football in any major league.

It's best he moves on and gets to enjoy his football again in a less pressurised environment.

Great to see the price expectation is as high as it should be. A young Brazilian forward who scores goals in the Premier League. Money in the bank.

AND SO IT BEGINS !!!!!!

JOAO FELIX LINKED :eek::eek::eek:

I can't see it.. unless Richarlison goes which won't happen.

He's on like 100k though
I feel like Walsh logic was we are going to spend £20m on him regardless so whatever doesn't go towards his transfer fee will just go to his wage and we got him for £5m.
He’s gone about 40 games without scoring across two loan spells.
He can score. He's showed that in heaps at Barca and Malaga. I think moving to us and being told he wasn't good enough killed any and all confidence he had building up at malaga after being sold by Barca. A lot of his appearances have been end of the game 5 min cameos and both the Sevilla and Real Sociedad.

I know he needs to make the case for himself but he needs to be in a place that he can grow whether that's Everton or not. Regardless I still think he can improve on the season he had at Malaga.

The manager should put whoever is the best option on the bench. The lad has no future here. He hasn't scored a league goal in 2 seasons. It's debatable if he has a future at top flight football in any major league.

It's best he moves on and gets to enjoy his football again in a less pressurised environment.
I agree. I feel like he needs to be somewhere where he believes he is the star of the team

AND SO IT BEGINS !!!!!!

JOAO FELIX LINKED :eek::eek::eek:

tenor.gif

I feel like Walsh logic was we are going to spend £20m on him regardless so whatever doesn't go towards his transfer fee will just go to his wage and we got him for £5m.

He can score. He's showed that in heaps at Barca and Malaga. I think moving to us and being told he wasn't good enough killed any and all confidence he had building up at malaga after being sold by Barca. A lot of his appearances have been end of the game 5 min cameos and both the Sevilla and Real Sociedad.

I know he needs to make the case for himself but he needs to be in a place that he can grow whether that's Everton or not. Regardless I still think he can improve on the season he had at Malaga.

He’s had one season where he’s scored “in heaps”. That appears to be the anomaly in his career right now. I think he’s just really a bad player to be honest mate.

There's no way we're seriously pursuing Joao Felix. Price tag aside.. there's just no way he'd join us over United anyway.

Just in reference to Joao Felix:

The article says we had scouts at a Benfica game, that’s it, we have scouts at lots of games.
There's a lot of other players on Benfica that could be worthwhile as well who won't have a 9 digit price tag attached.

I can see why Walsh wanted him. How can a player go so downhill?

A slim chance he comes back in pre-season into a more settled squad and performs better, a slim chance and wishful thinking but he’s not had the benefit of working in a settled team with us.

He’s got pace and a cracking shot on him, would love for it to turnaround for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.