Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my first choice and its sky so its bollocks anyway but good target man. Dont get the hate tbh. Same people who think canvani is on the cards

For the life of me I dont understand why people want Mitrovic, but not Batshuayi. One scores a goal every 300 minutes. The other in half that.

Batshuayi has the weird irrational dislike from Everton fans that almost surely means hes really good. Hes been an amazingly consistent scorer the past 5 seasons, the closest thing to a sure thing we can get. In his past 5 seasons in Ligue 1, the Premier league, and the Bundesliga, he has averaged a goal every: 100 minutes, 130 minutes, 45 minutes, 125 minutes, and 150 minutes. One 4 months spell with a horrific spanish team, where he only gets 518 minutes of play apparently undoes all of that?

Just never rated Batshuayi...seems like a highlights player... @Alan Whittle how did he do at palace?

Not seen enough of Mitrovic to have a conclusive opinion but remember thinking "someone just kick him" when Everton played him...

He missed about 8 efforts against us...4 or 5 were good chances from memory

If its true then i wonder if he may be seen as a battering ram for when teams sit back against us?

We dropped alot of points against negative sides

probably one of his best games for them,and we made him look very good that game,defo 1st half anyway,
Exactly.. on that one game I’d sign him. That said I haven’t seen him over 30+ games. Let’s hope our scouts / brands has

Status
Not open for further replies.