Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I can tell Batshuayi only has 2 seasons left on his contract. So don’t think the fee would be crazy. Chelsea’s transfer ban could be a spanner in the works as Higuain isn’t staying, Hazard almost certainly off. Leaving them with Giroud as their only recognised striker unless they bring Morata back. But he’s said he has no interest in returning.

In summary who ‘kin knows

To be honest I really dont rate him at all...

If it was a cheap loan fee like the £2-3mil i imagine it would be then thats fair enough

I think perhaps Niasse/Tosun out first could be simply to cover his wages.

Wouldnt fancy him but i dont think there would be many takers for him so it may be a cheap fee.
he's a decent goal poacher, Wouldn't mind him. Every striker these days are a huge gamble no matter how much you pay

Tbh prem proven and still young enough to improve, wouldn’t be the worst signing ever. Got a bit of attitude about him as well.
He really isn't that bad, I think he would suit how we play considering Digne had the most crosses in the league and Mitrovic isn't bad in the air.

For the life of me I dont understand why people want Mitrovic, but not Batshuayi. One scores a goal every 300 minutes. The other in half that.

Batshuayi has the weird irrational dislike from Everton fans that almost surely means hes really good. Hes been an amazingly consistent scorer the past 5 seasons, the closest thing to a sure thing we can get. In his past 5 seasons in Ligue 1, the Premier league, and the Bundesliga, he has averaged a goal every: 100 minutes, 130 minutes, 45 minutes, 125 minutes, and 150 minutes. One 4 months spell with a horrific spanish team, where he only gets 518 minutes of play apparently undoes all of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.