Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have met Spurs fans mostly on the Tube after Spurs Everton games and although they rather look down on us as lesser fry there was never anything nasty or over the top, Now they have left us behind completely and joined the elite it might be changing. There is no history of animosity between us. I expect nothing from the game on Sunday but I hope their attention is focused elsewhere. The result has little importance to either club.
If we get our new ground, say 3-4 years on from now, I would add on another 3 years before we could be challenging for the top 4.

Have met Spurs fans mostly on the Tube after Spurs Everton games and although they rather look down on us as lesser fry there was never anything nasty or over the top, Now they have left us behind completely and joined the elite it might be changing. There is no history of animosity between us. I expect nothing from the game on Sunday but I hope their attention is focused elsewhere. The result has little importance to either club.
If we get our new ground, say 3-4 years on from now, I would add on another 3 years before we could be challenging for the top 4.

Has your calculation taken into consideration the return to our squad of Cuco?

We should have half n half kits on Sunday to show our solidarity and support for their battle in 3 weeks and then beat them 3-0.
Why not just turn up in all red and let them thrash us to get them in the mood? Come to think of it, they'll probably do that anyway without the kit gesture

Why not just turn up in all red and let them thrash us to get them in the mood? Come to think of it, they'll probably do that anyway without the kit gesture
think our lion hearts will be up for this one...the PDDGDT is a our last chance at silverware...

Pickford

Coleman
- Keane - Zouma - Digne

Gana
- Schneiderlin

Walcott
- Sigurdsson - Bernard

DCL

Richarlison likely still injured, or at the very least won't be risked from the off. Give Walcott 70-ish minutes and replace with Lookman. I'd also stick with Morgan and replace with Gomes later in the game depending on how it's panning out.

The media and pundits will be so gushing and full of adoration for Spurs they will probably forget who the opposition is, lil 'ol Everton.

I have no idea which Spurs will turn up. The PL Spurs or the CL Spurs.
I want a nice boring draw. Exert no energy and get no injuries.

Not a chance will you risk anyone ahead of the biggest game in your history, surely.

I'd imagine that you'll be playing your reserves anyway. With a three point and +8 goal difference cushion between you and Arsenal there's absolutely no way you're missing put on fourth. I can't see you risking many first choice players for this.

Can we please Evertonians give one last push this season and all vote for our MOTM and Player of the season ASAP following the game Sunday as a gesture of gratitude to our great Blue and comrade @AndyC for his fine work over the course of the season?:)

Can we please Evertonians give one last push this season and all vote for our MOTM and Player of the season as a gesture of gratitude to our great Blue and comrade @AndyC for his fine work over the course of the season?:)
Cheers Dario,
And a heads-up reminder that due to the timing, Sundays' Man of the Match Poll for the game at Spurs will close on Monday evening, so the quicker everyone votes the better ;);)

We'll therefore be announcing the GOT Player of the Month for May on Tuesday and the big one, the GOT Player of the Season for the player who has polled the most votes from the MotM Polls will follow either Wednesday or Thursday.

Cheers Dario,
And a heads-up reminder that due to the timing, Sundays' Man of the Match Poll for the game at Spurs will close on Monday evening, so the quicker everyone votes the better ;);)

We'll therefore be announcing the GOT Player of the Month for May on Tuesday and the big one, the GOT Player of the Season for the player who has polled the most votes from the MotM Polls will follow either Wednesday or Thursday.
VOTE,VOTE,VOTE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.