Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have half n half kits on Sunday to show our solidarity and support for their battle in 3 weeks and then beat them 3-0.
Please not the half and half anything, under any circumstances for anybody on any day!
That is such a kopite thing to do. Please leave me one untouched aspect of their behaviour to laugh about!

Spurs will have loads of guys out. We will win. They'd better watch the unthinkable doesn't happen!
Judging by recent events it could!

This is clearly a great opportunity for us to get a win. And remember, we lost 2-6 to Spurs at home.

Will we have the will? I don't know. I think our full-strength team have now discovered the pleasure of playing together - and would exert themselves in the last game of the season.

But two half-strength teams could play out a dull draw. Let's hope for some excitement.

Son Boost

Mauricio Pochettino has blasted the Premier League’s decision to not overturn Son Heung-min’s three-match suspension as ‘not fair’.
The South Korean was given a straight red card against Bournemouth but appeared against Ajax in the Champions League this week.
“We tried to appeal [Son’s card], but in the end nothing changed, but we could not affect the decision,” Pochettino told his press conference today.
“Of course we have Sonny and Juan Foyth with three games suspended – that is crazy, three games each.
“You can accept the red card and that the referee made a mistake but three games after a ban? What do you think? It’s not fair. It is not fair.”

So Calvert-Lewin and Richarlison are injured...

Pickford

Coleman Keane Zouma Digne

Gana Schneiderlin

Walcott Sigurdsson Bernard

Tosun

Subs: Baines, Jagielka, Gomes, Mina, Stekelenburg, Davies, Lookman.

Away fans welcome at the post match party. If anyone gets the urge to buy me a beer.....this would be an appropriate time.

Status
Not open for further replies.